ARCNET Drivers Needed for Linux...help help help!

ARCNET Drivers Needed for Linux...help help help!

Post by Life is way cool dud » Mon, 15 Apr 1996 04:00:00

I have a user/root dialin linux box  for general public.
I need arcnet drivers for my system so I can connect
both  pentium 66mhz machines togather.......

1. ARCNET Drivers Needed for Linux...help help help!

I have a user/root dialin linux box  for general public.
I need arcnet drivers for my system so I can connect
both  pentium 66mhz machines togather.......
Your have persecuted the innocent for far to long.
Now the time has come for you to feel the wrath only
you and your kind alone has created for yourselves.
Welcome to Apocolypse 1996+.

2. ANNOUNCE: DosLinux

3. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

4. Java native library question...

5. help help help help help help

6. file system

7. <help>Linux newbies need help with CD and soundcard<help>

8. Partitioning Problem!!!

9. NEED ARCNET Drivers!!!!!!!! For LINUX..... Help help help!

10. Xaw scrollbars within dialog box widgets HELP:HELP:HELP:HELP:HELP:

11. Help C program in linux help help help !!!!!!!