Netware for Linux!!!

Post by Oleg Duli » Sun, 05 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Check out Caldera's web site (http://www.caldera.com/) . They released a
full blown NetWare server for Linux. Now that rocks! Linux rulez! NT
sucks!
--
Oleg Dulin,
                   I do not speak for my employer!

Netware for Linux!!!

Post by Oleg Duli » Sat, 18 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Quote:> Mind if I ask what spam software you are running.  It is a good idea to use that
> sig.  I think a PERL or Java SMTP server would work well if their is no commercial
> server that would do it.

It is just Netscape Communicator :) You can set up a mail filter to
trash anything that doesn't contain a known string. That's so simple!

I saw some guy on newsgroups use it and I thought it was a great idea.
It is not perfect, but it filters out unwanted mail. You can also set up
filters to place messages from known sources (mailing lists,
newsletters, etc.) to a proper location.

--
Oleg Dulin,
                   I do not speak for my employer!
   Spam filter in use. Leave this signature in your reply: 63708781

1. Q:Personal Netware and LINUX

Hello folks,
does anybody know if the IPX-stuff in LINUX supports printer and drive
sharing with Personal Netware (Peer-to-Peer, NW-DOS 7) ?

I have a printer running on an old PC with Personal Netware Server and
want to use this printer from my LINUX box.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Marcus

2. kernal arguments for 8600 video...

3. Personal Netware and Linux.

4. printer status on serial port

5. Netware VS Linux

6. Why does this csh script dump core?

7. HELP: Netware & Linux

8. how to show amount of RAM

9. Soliciting Opinions on Netware for Linux

10. RDATE on NetWare and Linux server?

11. NetWare to Linux migration questions

12. IPX Netware and Linux prob

13. Netware & Linux