Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Post by simb » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

 Maya runtime error

I am using Maya 1.0 for make my 3D anmation.
When I render 6MB file, I got error message that

" Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
  Run time Error!
  Program : D:/AW/Maya 1.0/bin/Mayabatch.exe
  abnormal program termination  "

Anybody know about this message please send me a anwer.

--
simba

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Post by David Utidjia » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

>  Maya runtime error

[snippage}

Quote:

> Anybody know about this message please send me a anwer.

In Windows, nobody cares if you scream.

-DU-

Post by Donovan Rebbec » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

>Anybody know about this message please send me a anwer.

I don't know about this message, but here's an answer:

YOU'RE POSTING TO THE WRONG GROUP.

--
Donovan

1. Question re: Best compiler...Microsoft Visual C/C++ vs. Symantec's Visual C/C++

Could anyone out there possibly help me. I am trying to find
out which is the best compiler between Microsoft Visual C/C++
and Symantec's Visual C/C++.I am sure others have done this
comparison and I'm interested in their findings. Any help in
this direction would be greatly appreciated.I don't know if this
is the best newsgroup to post a question of this nature or not.
Any suggestions of another newsgroup more likely to cater
to a question of this nature would also be appreciate. Thanks
in advance for your help.

2. Sylpheed emailer 0.7.7-1 is out and has nice improvements

3. c++ IDE like Microsoft's Visual C++, is there one

4. time command for linux

5. Logiciel comparable à Visual C++ de Microsoft

6. RC script permissions

7. C++ runtime library patches

8. libraries needed for ghostview?

9. does everyone have a C++ runtime library?

10. C++ runtime library for 2.5

11. WABI & Microsoft C++/Borland C++

12. C++ 4.0.1 with C++ 4.0 libraries

13. GNU Standard C++ Library and the TenDRA C++ compiler?