"S" Loves Linux,, come on "S", you know it

"S" Loves Linux,, come on "S", you know it

Post by Zio Coglion » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Oh great.  As if "S" didn't already pollute this group enough without
provocation, now you're baiting him?  Give us a break, puhleez.

"S" Loves Linux,, come on "S", you know it

Post by Michael Vest » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Happy to take S out of my kill file. Linux is making a strong showing in wall
street. Got to love it.
Spread the word.

buy RHAT

"S" Loves Linux,, come on "S", you know it

Post by S » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

rhat won't turn a profit for along time, the bubble will burst, and many
investors will get burned with rhat and the other SCAM's and that's sad
cause they r being SCAMED with this linux *watch and see what will
happen !!!

Quote:> Happy to take S out of my kill file. Linux is making a strong showing in
wall
> street. Got to love it.
> Spread the word.

> buy RHAT

"S" Loves Linux,, come on "S", you know it

Post by Michael Vest » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Quote:>Oh great.  As if "S" didn't already pollute this group enough without
>provocation, now you're baiting him?  Give us a break, puhleez.

>* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *
>The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

I was just curious, I wanted to see how many brain cells it took to make an
"S" like posting. It took three brain cells. I was surprised because I forgot
that mixing case required two brain cells. I guess I can be blamed for teasing
a stupid animal too. My head hangs in shame.