World's Fastest Video Card now on the World's Fastest PC

World's Fastest Video Card now on the World's Fastest PC

Post by Oxfor » Thu, 07 Feb 2002 01:56:16

rather interesting...

<http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/0
2-05-2002/0001662448&EDATE=>

http://www.apple.com/powermac/architecture.html

http://www.apple.com/powermac/processor.html

also interesting...

http://www.opensource.apple.com/

Oxford

-

World's Fastest Video Card now on the World's Fastest PC

Post by Lester Devinso » Sat, 09 Feb 2002 23:44:09

I'm sure you are talking about PC and Mac class video cards.

The fastest of those is the GeForce 4 4600 - I don't see that in the
powermac...

Quote:> rather interesting...

Post by GreyClou » Sun, 10 Feb 2002 01:52:47

> I'm sure you are talking about PC and Mac class video cards.

> The fastest of those is the GeForce 4 4600 - I don't see that in the
> powermac...

When was the last time you visited Apples web site??

World's Fastest Video Card now on the World's Fastest PC

Post by Jim Richardso » Sun, 10 Feb 2002 05:17:45

On 8 Feb 2002 15:44:09 -0600,

Quote:> I'm sure you are talking about PC and Mac class video cards.

> The fastest of those is the GeForce 4 4600 - I don't see that in the
> powermac...

Haven't looked then I guess,

<http://www.apple.com/powermac>

--
Jim Richardson
        Anarchist, pagan and proud of it

Post by Lester Devinso » Mon, 11 Feb 2002 06:24:04

> On 8 Feb 2002 15:44:09 -0600,

> > I'm sure you are talking about PC and Mac class video cards.

> > The fastest of those is the GeForce 4 4600 - I don't see that in the
> > powermac...

> Haven't looked then I guess,

> <http://www.apple.com/powermac>

I'm looking RIGHT where you pointed me but obviously you didn't bother to
read accurately. It says right there Geforce4 MX. Guess what - totally
different animal. The only thing in common is Nvidia's mistake in naming.
The MX has nothing to do with the 4600. Go read some reviews and get
educated. Hint: Night/Day.

Post by Lester Devinso » Thu, 14 Feb 2002 18:37:14

> On 8 Feb 2002 15:44:09 -0600,

> > I'm sure you are talking about PC and Mac class video cards.

> > The fastest of those is the GeForce 4 4600 - I don't see that in the
> > powermac...

> Haven't looked then I guess,

> <http://www.apple.com/powermac>

No, YOU look closer:

http://www.apple.com/powermac/graphics.html

Do you see where it says "GeForce4 MX"?

So... you ARE an idiot, aren't you?

> >> rather interesting...

<http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/0
Quote:> >> 2-05-2002/0001662448&EDATE=>

Post by GreyClou » Thu, 14 Feb 2002 23:42:55

>> On 8 Feb 2002 15:44:09 -0600,

>> > I'm sure you are talking about PC and Mac class video cards.

>> > The fastest of those is the GeForce 4 4600 - I don't see that in the
>> > powermac...

>> Haven't looked then I guess,

>> <http://www.apple.com/powermac>

> No, YOU look closer:

> http://www.apple.com/powermac/graphics.html

> Do you see where it says "GeForce4 MX"?

> So... you ARE an idiot, aren't you?

I guess you are, because the GeForce 4 4600 is an option when you push the
buy button.  Right before your very eyes.  The rest are pretty good cards
as well.