xbox on linux again

Post by bigbin » Sun, 18 Aug 2002 22:33:48

What do you think, should I wait for xbox linux to come out or buy the ps2
on linux, I save 200 bucks going the xbox way plus I get halo on the xbox.
From the right now, the xbox linux seems to getting better and better
especially in a year from now it will probably be pretty cool while ps2
linux remains static.

Berlin Brown

xbox on linux again

Post by Matt » Sun, 18 Aug 2002 22:08:23

On Sat, 17 Aug 2002 15:33:48 +0000, bigbinc said something a lot like:

> What do you think, should I wait for xbox linux to come out or buy the
> ps2 on linux, I save 200 bucks going the xbox way plus I get halo on the
> xbox. From the right now, the xbox linux seems to getting better and
> better especially in a year from now it will probably be pretty cool
> while ps2 linux remains static.

> Berlin Brown

Just read on osnews that linux has been successfully run on an xbox, and
is available on cd.

have a look:

www.osnews.com

--
Matt
Remove "-nospam" to reply

To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three
parts dead.
                -- Bertrand Russell

1. xbox linux again

What do you think, should I wait for xbox linux to come out or buy the ps2
on linux, I save 200 bucks going the xbox way plus I get halo on the xbox.
From the right now, the xbox linux seems to getting better and better
especially in a year from now it will probably be pretty cool while ps2
linux remains static.

Berlin Brown

2. Making PPP connection available to all machines in network

3. Building Glibc 2.1.2 again, again and again

4. More than 64MB Ram

5. Splitting c.o.l Again, and Again, and AGAIN!!!

6. Having problems compiling programs.

7. Again, again, and again

8. proxy http forwarder

9. LinuxMall spams again and again and again...

10. Dual booting system; Windows2000 keep formatting linux partition to NTFS again and again

11. Someone has cracked the XBox to work with Linux!!!

12. Linux on the Xbox, it just works