Need Linux supplier in Chicago

Post by Steve Stringfell » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

My friend needs a Linux hardware supplier in Chicago, IL. This supplier needs
to know networking as well as Linux.

Thanks,

Post by Bloody Vikin » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

: My friend needs a Linux hardware supplier in Chicago, IL. This supplier needs
: to know networking as well as Linux.

IF you know what hardware to shop for, you can go to most computer stores
to get parts. I don't know of any specific Linux-friendly computer
supplier in Chicago (or suburbs) though. Sad to say, you are on your own,
for the most part. Most of the big computer stores are about as
knowledgeable of Linux as Bill Gates is of poverty.

You can try SMALL computer shops. Those are more likely to have Linux fans
behind the counter.

--
CAUTION: Email Spam Killer in use. Leave this line in your reply! 152680
       Humans never fly. They either ride a flying bus or drive it.

3486823 bytes of spam mail deleted.           http://www.wwa.com/~nospam/