History is made!

Post by The Onion Ma » Sun, 15 Jun 2003 19:20:45

I just put someone in my kill-file for the first time.

Yes, Mr Linux Sale is the first one ever.
--
Ian

So I like Linux & onions. You got a problem with that?

History is made!

Post by linuxsal » Sun, 15 Jun 2003 20:15:28

what an honour!

i feel well chuffed!

not as good as a CBE but it'll do

History is made!

Post by linuxsal » Sun, 15 Jun 2003 20:15:58

onion breath

History is made!

Post by Paul Cook » Mon, 16 Jun 2003 00:36:11

Quote:> I just put someone in my kill-file for the first time.

> Yes, Mr Linux Sale is the first one ever.

what took you so long???

History is made!

Post by linuxsal » Mon, 16 Jun 2003 12:25:30

who gives a stuff who's in your kill files?

want to know who is in mine?

i thought not

1. What am I missing? Command line history

  I have always relied on command line history and all the associated
shortcuts (!!, !-2, etc ...) to make working at the command line
faster/easier.  How can I use this under SCO Unix?  None of the versions I
have dealt with have had command line history enabled / installed.  Is an
additional software package necessary, or am I overlooking anything?

Thanks for any help

--

2. I'm looking for 3DFX Banshee dirver.

3. ATTENTION ALL: Bill Gates Made the LARGEST purchase in history!!

4. Why ppp link disconnects

5. Advice on making a history log

6. i/o problem with usb2 hd

7. Making Linux accept a route via an ethernet connection (should be easy but i am stumped)

8. Upgrade Netscape 4.6 to Netscape 7

9. I am making a list of common file extenders.

10. pppd server setup; Am I the only one who have made such a big mistake?

11. Am I the only one who gets warning messages when making world and kernel?

12. Am I making a security mistake with the following Perl?

13. IS MORSE TELECOM INVOLVED IN A FRAUD OR I AM MAKING SOME MISTAKE