MALICIOUS LATE NIGHT CALLS FROM LEE CHISNALL!!!!!!

MALICIOUS LATE NIGHT CALLS FROM LEE CHISNALL!!!!!!

Post by linuxsal » Sun, 15 Jun 2003 02:50:00

actually they are from chisnall's sidekick - daniel "the checker" huyton

saturday morning 14th june    1.31am      1.33am       1.34am   1.37am
1.38am 1.40am 1.44 am 1.48am  SO FAR!!!!!

'i am the checker etc etc' mancunian voice - trying to sound menacing . as
he is only about 15 years old that is rather difficult

just as well i have a trace on! - so BT can pass these over to the police as
well as all the others they have traced

i got a letter from the office of the chairman of BT re my complaints about
chisnall's abusive emails today so i will phone them on monday and discuss
the phone calls as well which WPC (now WDC) arlene stewart is working
 on -as oi said a very large number have been traced

the incredible thing about chisnall and huyton is they just don't care - i
told huyton tonight that ihad a trace on and he is STILL phoning

all this squit about 'i'm just a respectable businessman trying to protect
my business" is just so much nonsense - not with this blatent amateurish
intaimidatory behaviour

MALICIOUS LATE NIGHT CALLS FROM LEE CHISNALL!!!!!!

Post by Peter K?hlman » Sun, 15 Jun 2003 02:54:56

< snip idiotic garbage >

you are a cretin
And by now an abuse report to your ISP is sorely needed
--
The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the
stupidity of your action.

MALICIOUS LATE NIGHT CALLS FROM LEE CHISNALL!!!!!!

Post by linuxsal » Sun, 15 Jun 2003 03:55:06

oh its the coalman (sic) playing his sillly games again - how nice

MALICIOUS LATE NIGHT CALLS FROM LEE CHISNALL!!!!!!

Post by linuxsal » Sun, 15 Jun 2003 03:58:28

thats interesting - kohlman is only on the advocacy and suse NG

so perhaps he DOES work for suse!

Post by Peter K?hlman » Sun, 15 Jun 2003 09:31:47

> thats interesting - kohlman is only on the advocacy and suse NG

> so perhaps he DOES work for suse!

Idiot
--
If you had any brains, you'd be dangerous.

MALICIOUS LATE NIGHT CALLS FROM LEE CHISNALL!!!!!!

Quote:> thats interesting - kohlman is only on the advocacy and suse NG

.

MALICIOUS LATE NIGHT CALLS FROM LEE CHISNALL!!!!!!

Post by linuxsal » Sun, 15 Jun 2003 11:54:40

yes i know that i wrote that

so?

Post by Peter K?hlman » Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:05:25

>>> thats interesting - kohlman is only on the advocacy and suse NG

>>> so perhaps he DOES work for suse!

>> Idiot

> Yea but he is pissing people off in the SuSE group as well.

> Peter is like the common cold.

Idiot. Liar. * and thief. In short, flatfish
--
Windows: Because everyone needs a good laugh!

MALICIOUS LATE NIGHT CALLS FROM LEE CHISNALL!!!!!!

Post by linuxsal » Sun, 15 Jun 2003 23:28:19

i was , of course,  joking about him working for suse.

they are a pretty professional company and they would sack him for this
"