Linux Fonts - Beautiful

Post by !John Bail » Sun, 04 May 2003 03:30:56

You know I have read various threads about LinFonts and WinFonts.

I just installed a Linux ( I won't mention names because that seems to tick
people off) and run KDE on a tiny, old ( circa 1997 ) laptop.

There's no comparison.   Linux makes my laptop screen look like a Mac
(almost).   The fonts are clean and clear and most of all *readable*.
It's a joy to look at.

1. Beautiful Linux presentation

Hi,

I have done a nice presentation on Linux OS. This was as a project to be
done under MS PowerPoint, and I had no choice. There are 30 slides, with
a viewing time of 12 minutes. Fully automated and full of illustrations.
Nice experience!

I would also like to know if there is any way I can convert it to PDF or
PS form.

Download from: http://www.geocities.com/netmaniac00/linppt.zip
My home page: http://www.geocities.com/netmaniac00/

Bye,
Deepak.

2. pipe tar to compress in ksh automated backup

3. A Beautiful way to Start Linux under W 95!

4. Apache and Perl 5

5. FONTS FONTS AND MORE FONTS

6. Enlarging Partition-without farmatting?

7. FONTS FONTS FONTS... LOTS OF THEM!!!!!!!

8. Disappearing mouse

9. Is there TrueType fonts or "vector fonts" for linux?

10. Linux JDK 1.2.2 - Font specified in font.properties not found

11. Beautiful