for the attention of flatfish@linuxmail.org

Post by Daero » Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:42:40

<snip>

>>"I see very little real Linux advocacy here. It's mostly Microsoft
>>bashing and extreme zealotism."

>>If so then it's the result of all you secret, identity changing,
>>devious Microsoft propagandaists trying to shout down legitimate
>>debate here. The FUD is backfiring. You're doing a grand job, really !
>Spoken by a child who was already spanked a couple of months ago for
>posting under another ID because he was too stupid to change nntp and his
>Trial-Ware Agent news reader.

Are you referring to the garbage posted by NTFS I was recording for
posterity by reposting without the X-No-Archive: Yes tag ?

A typical sample of the "'thoughts' of NTFS" being
"ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz".

As can be plainly seen in the headers it was sent by me. No attempt
was made to disguise the source, the IP address 193.82.16.58 and msg
id are there for all to see.: msg id

If I'de wanted to post under multiple identities I would of course
take a leaf out of you WinTrolls and buy multiple accounts on those
anonymous news servers. As it is I only ever post here from the same
News.CIS.DFN.DE account. I've never made any attempt to disguise the
fact.

Quote:>BTW if you are such a staunch Linvocate, why are you using Agent?

I use what's available here ! Why are you using free agent and not
OutHouse Express ?

Finally, neither you or any other WinTroll here on COLA gets to
correct me in any way shape or form. Especially one as offensive,
ignorant and obnoxious as yourself. You WinTrolls always claim that
you're not being paid to shovel Microsoft propaganda here on COLA.

Since it's indeed mostly self evident that it is propaganda eg lies to
promote a particular cause then there can be only one conclusion to be
drawn. That you are receiving some kind of benefit from the exercise.

Flattie You want to know what they call people who sell their opinions
for gain ? Well I'm going to tell you. They call them intellectual
*s ! and that's what you are !

ps: keep it up, you're doing a grand job REALLY.

for the attention of flatfish@linuxmail.org

Post by Peter K?hlman » Mon, 10 Mar 2003 19:34:47

< snip >

>>>Spoken by a child who was already spanked a couple of months ago for
>>>posting under another ID because he was too stupid to change nntp and
>>>his Trial-Ware Agent news reader.

>>Are you referring to the garbage posted by NTFS I was recording for
>>posterity by reposting without the X-No-Archive: Yes tag ?

>>A typical sample of the "'thoughts' of NTFS" being
>>"ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz".

>>As can be plainly seen in the headers it was sent by me. No attempt
>>was made to disguise the source, the IP address 193.82.16.58 and msg
>>id are there for all to see.: msg id

>>If I'de wanted to post under multiple identities I would of course
>>take a leaf out of you WinTrolls and buy multiple accounts on those
>>anonymous news servers. As it is I only ever post here from the same
>>News.CIS.DFN.DE account. I've never made any attempt to disguise the
>>fact.

< snip >

Quote:

> Wrong post Daeron....

> Do I have to spank you again?

In other words, you pulled that one right out of your ass and can't prove
at all your accusation. Otherwise you simply could give the Msg-ID

--
Like being presumed a thief and a liar before using a product?
If so, use M$ XP