This is true marketing

Post by whytewo » Mon, 25 Feb 2002 04:28:17

http://www.laboratoryvegas.com/vegas/index.html

a company that sells systems ... with out a OS
they will install linux free ... but windows costs

needs to be a company like this in every city

This is true marketing

Post by rapska » Mon, 25 Feb 2002 04:34:09

Error Log for Sat, 23 Feb 2002 21:28:17 -0500: segfault in module
"whytewolf" - dump details are as follows...

Quote:> http://www.laboratoryvegas.com/vegas/index.html

> a company that sells systems ... with out a OS they will install linux
> free ... but windows costs

> needs to be a company like this in every city

Does a hot chick with a drill gun come with every system?  Put me down for
two!

(Hey, it is Vegas...)

--
rapskat  -  9:30pm  up 10 days, 11:29,  4 users,  load average: 0.13, 0.14, 0.10

IT'S HARD TO ADJUST TO THE  WORLD ONCE YOU BECOME ACCUSTOMED TO LIVING IN A CAGE.

1. True Open Market Capitalism Vs Monopolies

"The Relevance of Adam Smith"
http://www.rich.frb.org/pubs/relevance/
Just as relevant as the day it was written...
+The monopolists, by keeping the market constantly under-stocked,
+by never fully supplying the effectual demand, sell their
+commodities much above the natural price, and raise their
+emoluments, whether they consist in wages or profit, greatly above
+their natural rate. (p. 61)

The next time a wintroll starts spouting off on a pseudo-political
tangent, start quoting from the above link. While it continues
it's anticompetitive business practices, Microsoft is no friend
of True Open Market Capitalism.

Open source and free license software offers no such barriers to
maketplace entry and competition.

Free Licensed Open Source *IS* True Open Market Capitalism.

David Mohring - "Damm straight!!!"

2. Where to find AlphaPC 164 mobo

3. I am doing a marketing report on Ycc

4. inetd under src or without (3.2.3)

5. I am doing a marketing study on Yacc and would appreciate input

6. What's panic

7. IPO Stock market as mirror of Linux marketing

8. Something like PCAnywhere for X?

9. Linux get 27% on intel server market, Windows loses market share !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Linux gets 32% on intel server market, Windows loses market share !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. keypad(win, TRUE) means keypad not TRUE?

12. True Color, is this true?