Microsoft Windows Media Platform Chosen by Hewlett-Packard for Digital Media Solution

Microsoft Windows Media Platform Chosen by Hewlett-Packard for Digital Media Solution

Post by S » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

show these pre-*s billy show em, they still whacking off, hahah

BUY MSFT MERCHANDISE

Microsoft Windows Media Platform Chosen by Hewlett-Packard for Digital Media
Solution

Windows Media-Based Streaming Solution Deployed Throughout HP Business;
Aberdeen Group Study Finds HP Streaming

Implementation Paid for Itself in One Month With an ROI of More Than 1,800
Percent

http://www.veryComputer.com/

Post by Bone » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> Windows Media-Based Streaming Solution Deployed Throughout HP Business;
> Aberdeen Group Study Finds HP Streaming
> Implementation Paid for Itself in One Month With an ROI of More Than 1,800
> Percent
>http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/991207/ca_msft_me_1.html

Here's a quote from the article:

"HP's experience demonstrates the growing momentum among corporations
turning to Windows Media and highlights the strategic value and cost savings
that can be achieved with streaming media solutions for reaching
geographically dispersed employees and partners."

Let me point out some things that S wouldn't know, since he's obviously
never been in an HP facility or to service-authorization courses: HP used to
use a network of satellite and cable communications coupled with thousands
of phone lines to deliver presentations and enable two-way communication
with the presenters. OF COURSE THIS NEW WAY IS CHEAPER, IT ELIMINATES TWO OF
THE THREE COMMUNICATIONS MIDDLE-MEN!

Oh, and here's the disclaimer at the bottom of the article...
"SOURCE: Microsoft Corp."

----
Bones

Manual, n.:
        A unit of documentation.  There are always three or
more on a given item.  One is on the shelf; someone has the
others. The information you need is in the others.
                -- Ray Simard