I'm not as think as you drunk I am

Post by Publi » Sun, 05 Aug 2001 17:25:18

Oh, jush a couple beersh ociffer!

---
This post was anonymized at http://www.xganon.com
Come visit the newest xganon server http://www.xganon.org providing
   rights and freedom related news.
---

1. I could not find the FAQ, so I am asking (I think) FA Q's

I tried to find the FAQ for this group, but to no avail.  So, here
goes some probable FA-Q's.

1: What are the minimum requirements for Solaris on an Intel-based platform?

2: How does Solaris-Intel compare to the Sparc version?

3: What is the address of Sun where I can grok info about this?

Thanks for reading this in advance,

--

2. I.P. Address query

3. C5 Drinking (was Re: What's the nastiest thing you've eaten?)

4. depmod -- so many errors

5. Why am I not 'Logged in' ?

6. Support for 160N SCSI

7. Sounds trivial, but it's not (I don't think)

8. xsetpointer, Xinput, elo, touchscreen

9. tmp directory thinks it's full (but it's NOT)

10. wine (the software, not the drink)

11. Linux Linux everywhere and not a drop to drink

12. Poor Desi, it isn't even the weekend and he is already drunk!

13. :~( i think am gonna cry 5GB mp3es gone