Xfilemanager causing segmentation fault

Post by Charles Bickert » Wed, 26 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Hello Everyone,

When I start Xfilemanager, it appears for about 1 sec. and then
dissappears.  It says there is a segmentation fault.

Any hints would be nice.

Thanks,
Chip

Post by James Yo » Wed, 26 Jun 1996 04:00:00

: Hello Everyone,
: When I start Xfilemanager, it appears for about 1 sec. and then
: dissappears.  It says there is a segmentation fault.

I think it's a FAQ....
Try to get a newer version of Xfilemanager for ELF, not a.out.

James Yong (Chuo-han Yang)

Post by Pavel A. Kalugi » Thu, 04 Jul 1996 04:00:00

> I think it's a FAQ....
> Try to get a newer version of Xfilemanager for ELF, not a.out.

I have the same problem with xfilemanager. It declares itself
ELF-executable, but still causes SEGFAULT.

-Pavel

1. Xfilemanager causing segmentation fault

Hello,

When I start Xfilemanager, it appears on the screen for about a second
and then disapears.

I assummed the Slackware installation would have installed it properly
for me.  I have read many readme's and manuals but I cannot find a
solution.

If you have any suggestions, it would be nice.

Thanks,
Chip

2. 'at' jobs - getting rid of mail

3. Xfilemanager causing Segmentation Fault

4. refresh

5. how to setup a PSOT and GET ???!!! help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

6. Xfilemanager: 'Segmentation fault' (Slackware 3.0)

7. Any benchmark for Linux box v.s. Sun, IBM, SGI boxes?

8. xfilemanager segmentation fault

9. Xfilemanager causeing Segmentation Fault

10. xfilemanager segmentation fault

11. Xfilemanager and segmentation fault

12. Xfilemanager causeing Segmentation Fault