Google

Post by Stev » Wed, 03 Jul 2002 12:11:21

Google doesn't diplay all the content of very long posts.

If you want to read the rest of a long post you have to click a link
and Google's navigation back to where you were can be improved.

My guess is that a lot of people will not bother all of the time.

If you want people to see your opinions ( why else would you be
posting? ) and you want to be kind to Goolge people please consider
t* down very large chunks of old quoted posts

Thanks

Steve

Google

Post by philicord » Sun, 30 Jun 2002 16:11:30

Quote:> If you want people to see your opinions ( why else would you be
> posting? ) and you want to be kind to Goolge people please consider
> t* down very large chunks of old quoted posts

My personal annoyance is posts, and replys, that are just a link to an html
page!

If you are browsing the google archives, the web page is often long dead and
the whole thread becomes impossible to understand.
So, please, include a link if you like, but also write a short summary or
relevant quote.

1. Welcome to labs.google.com, Google's technology playground.

2. is mount -t ufs for a Sun hard disk drive possible?

3. What happened to Google?

4. Does anyone know which chip used for Sun XVR-500 graphics card?

5. Google to the rescue : Another way of detecting trolls

6. why /dev/hdc ??

7. What's wrong with google-groups ?

8. cable link light going out in RH6.2

9. San Fran: Google at BALUG

10. another night of relying on the google cache

11. passing a variable to a google search

12. Testing Google Groups

13. Connect to Google