$$ Parsing internet Log Files

Post by Natash » Fri, 02 May 1997 04:00:00

--
On making money with this I make about 350.00 per week.
I know it's not a lot but this is how it works...
There are a lot of mid to small companys with web sites.
These folks are on Servers like AOL GNN Netcom etc.
These servers don't offer detailed log file reports just the raw logs..
What you can do is get the raw logs and parse any information
that could be usefull to the company like what page was looked at and who
saw it stuff like that. The nice thing is once it's set up it works
automaticly.
The way I do it is I have 3 companys that want marketing info about there
site.
Every Sunday night after I'm in bed my computer automaticly opens up a
link
to the internet down-loads the log files does the report then sends out
E-Mail to each company about what happened to there site that week and
hangs up, all by itself..
All I do is is deposit 3 checks each month..The software's at my site for
download

http://www.htmlwerks.com/hitlist.htm