Red Hat's SEC Filing

Post by bb.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

FYI: For those of you who are interested, you can read Red Hat, Inc.'s
(the company is no longer Red Hat Software, Inc.) SEC S1 (prospectus)
filing at the following:

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1087423/0001047469-99-023237.txt

(it's a 1.5MB text document, about 200 pages)...

this document contains a fascinating insight into Red Hat, the potential
trials and tribulations, and the immediate results of Red Hat's Initial
Public Offering (IPO)... basically the stock will immediately split (along
with a separate offering for "internal friends)... this may dilute any
investment... as always, invest wisely!

7.1 installation?

Here's my problem:

Please help!

2. Linux Journal

3. Red Hat's Linux Application CD which ships with Red Hat Professional Server Version 7

4. HELP!!! Trying to print a postscript file on my inkjet!!

5. Problem logging in after upgradation from red hat 8 to red hat 9

6. c++ and RedHat Linux 5.1

7. migrating from red hat 8.0 to red hat 9.0

8. ALL LINUX SEARCH ENGINES

9. RH4.2 xdm and AX4.1: tiny red `Red Hat Linux' font

10. Installing Red Hat packages after Red Hat is already

11. The Red Hats are coming, the Red Hats are coming

12. Red Hat Piranha and Red Hat 7

13. "Official" Red Hat vs. Red Hat