Dance RatSkink Bojangles, Dance LIAR..........

Dance RatSkink Bojangles, Dance LIAR..........

Post by Peggy Wan » Sat, 07 Jun 2003 17:20:48

Watch ratstink Bojangles dance around this thread.
The Linux kook has been caught yet again in one of his bullshit lies
and is now dancing all around it.

Rapskat always seems to have a friend nearby with the most horrific
Windows problems you could ever imagine.
Keyword is imagine.

Then along comes ratstink (rapskat) linux cd's in tow, to save the
day, and linux somehow manages to do what Windows can't do.

So where are those files rapskat?
Where are they?
You know, the ones that play crappily under Windows but perfectly
under Linux?
Not totally unrecognizeable files mind you, they "sort of play" under
Windows.

So where is your proof.

See below to watch bojangles, ratstink, the thread slinker dance.

Error log for Fri, 06 Jun 2003 14:17:20 +0000: segfault in module Rich
Bell - dump details are as follows...

Quote:> We are still waiting for YOU to PROVIDE A LINK to a file that YOU CLAIM
> won't play on a Windows system. I don't care how large the file is. I
> have wasted a lot of bandwidth downloading Linux iso's so I don't have a
> problem with a media file that you claim to have. It is probably some
> obscure format from 20 years ago that can't be found in use anywhere on
> the net. If I can't get Windows to play your file I will gladly post my
> results and admit that you are right. JUST POST THE LINK OR SHUT UP! Do
> I need to post the Braille version for you, Helen?

I tell you what, when any windows user can duplicate my playing 15
ACTIVE
videos, burning a CD successfully, listening to online broadcast, as
well
as having about 10 other applications loaded on any system running
Windows
and post proof via a series of screenshots like I have done with my
LGX
system, then I will gladly post that link.

You think I am going to jump because you say so you've got a lot to
learn
about me, kid.

--
This Public Service Announcement brought to you by: rapskat

Peggy *a
Don't bother to thank her.

Post by shmell dakak » Sat, 07 Jun 2003 17:47:20

> Watch ratstink Bojangles dance around this thread.
> The Linux kook has been caught yet again in one of his bullshit lies
> and is now dancing all around it.

> Rapskat always seems to have a friend nearby with the most horrific
> Windows problems you could ever imagine.
> Keyword is imagine.

> Then along comes ratstink (rapskat) linux cd's in tow, to save the
> day, and linux somehow manages to do what Windows can't do.

> So where are those files rapskat?
> Where are they?
> You know, the ones that play crappily under Windows but perfectly
> under Linux?
> Not totally unrecognizeable files mind you, they "sort of play" under
> Windows.

> So where is your proof.

> See below to watch bojangles, ratstink, the thread slinker dance.

> Error log for Fri, 06 Jun 2003 14:17:20 +0000: segfault in module Rich
> Bell - dump details are as follows...

>>We are still waiting for YOU to PROVIDE A LINK to a file that YOU CLAIM
>>won't play on a Windows system. I don't care how large the file is. I
>>have wasted a lot of bandwidth downloading Linux iso's so I don't have a
>>problem with a media file that you claim to have. It is probably some
>>obscure format from 20 years ago that can't be found in use anywhere on
>>the net. If I can't get Windows to play your file I will gladly post my
>>results and admit that you are right. JUST POST THE LINK OR SHUT UP! Do
>>I need to post the Braille version for you, Helen?

> I tell you what, when any windows user can duplicate my playing 15
> ACTIVE
> videos, burning a CD successfully, listening to online broadcast, as
> well
> as having about 10 other applications loaded on any system running
> Windows
> and post proof via a series of screenshots like I have done with my
> LGX
> system, then I will gladly post that link.

> You think I am going to jump because you say so you've got a lot to
> learn
> about me, kid.

Peggy *a, your posts are extremely idiotic, are you mentally retarded?

Shmell Dakaka

Dance RatSkink Bojangles, Dance LIAR..........

Post by Peter K?hlman » Sat, 07 Jun 2003 18:22:54

< snip >

Hi flatfish, now totally retarded?
--
Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have!

Dance RatSkink Bojangles, Dance LIAR..........

Post by Sinister Midge » Sun, 08 Jun 2003 16:58:32

You were much better as Anna Banger, there Flatface. Peggy *er just
doesn't do you any justice at all!

1. My question has still not been answered.Dance..Dance...Dance...

So again for the 3rd time, prove me wrong and show me specifically how
much easier it is to set up:

1. Internet connection sharing.
2. Printer/scanner sharing with Linux/Windows mixed system.
3. Firewall (software based).

Again under Win98SE:

1. Internet connection sharing:
        Try help "how do I share my internet connection?" duhhhhhh

2. Printer Sharing:
        Click on Printers/Share  Duhhhh again.

3. Firewall:
        Try Zonealarm which has been written up in just about every
magazine and trade rag. No configuration necessary. It blocks your
ports and informs you with a popup everytime something is trying to
gain access to your system. You have the option of giving access or
not. No need to type in all kinds of ip addresses although you can do
that if you wish also.

So how does one go about doing this easily under Linux?

It's very easy to do under Windows. Not one file to edit.

So how about a direct rebuttal to prove me wrong instead of all of the
lame attempts at deflecting a direct question.

Is answering a direct question too difficult for the Linux people?

2. HELP-Mounting 2nd MSDOS/UMSDOS Partition

3. IBM: Who Says Elephants Can't Dance?

4. LinuxPPC Vs SCSI-3 & Adaptec Cards

5. Doing the SEYON mouse dance

6. Compiling BIND 4.9.3pl1

7. Can't dance the samba

8. Setting Gnome Menus

9. Halloween VIII: Doing the Damage-Control Dance

10. "Dancing icons" problem using netatalk 1.4.2b and OS 8.x

11. Newbie loves Linux, but can't get samba to dance......

12. Linux and Win98 dancing Samba

13. the Upgrade Dance