Minority OS report.

Post by Charlie Eber » Sun, 23 Jun 2002 03:45:33

http://slashdot.org/articles/02/06/21/223206.shtml?tid=97

Considering our governments view about Monopolies and
the protection there-of, could you imagine the America
of 50 years from now where there is less than a dozen
companies to work for because of Monopoly power?

Charlie

Minority OS report.

Post by Matthew Gardine » Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:19:16

> http://slashdot.org/articles/02/06/21/223206.shtml?tid=97

> Considering our governments view about Monopolies and
> the protection there-of, could you imagine the America
> of 50 years from now where there is less than a dozen
> companies to work for because of Monopoly power?

> Charlie

Hey, it ain't my fault, I didn't vote them in.

Matthew Gardiner