Windows 95

Post by Delusion's Decipher » Wed, 24 Apr 1996 04:00:00

: The only thing that MAC is superior at is keeping your boat from moving
: around while fishing.

: >

: >
: >-> >It is obvious from the ignorant comments below that this person does not
: >-> >know anything about Macs.  Win 95 is a piece of shit replica of the mac
: >-> OS
: >-> >with some notable exceptions.  Win 95 does not allow one to easily
: >-> >malipulate system parameters like a mac.
: >->

<snipped about a million and a half lines>

You dared quote all of that for one line of gibberish?

-Arkane

1. X-window software for Windows/Windows 95

I just installed Solaris 2.6 on a SPARC 20, but I don't have a Sun
Monitor, or an X-workstation as my console. I was wondering if anyone
knows of any X-windows software which would allow me to read the
answerbooks via a telnet session from a Windows/Windows 95 machine.

May care go with you and Peace,
Emile G.

2. testea esta

4. Some uid's simply stopped working

5. WINDOWS 95 A FLOP! GET HAMILTON 95!!!

6. lockup: out of cblocks

7. Answer to Bootpd Question

8. Running OSE 5.0 and Windows 95 (How To Print To Local Win 95 Printer)

9. Re WINDOWS 95 A FLOP! GET HAMILTON 95!!!

10. WINDOWS 95 A FLOP! GET HAMILTON 95!!!

11. Multi-boot success with Windows 95, Windows NT 4, Linux, OS/2 boot manager

12. I want Linux, Windows 95 & Windows NT all on C: