Top 5 reasons linux guys can't get dates

Top 5 reasons linux guys can't get dates

Post by wjbel » Sat, 11 May 2002 08:03:14



5. It will interrupt your kernel compile schedule.

4. 'man girl' doesn't return any useful results.

3. Nights are reserved for your TuxRacer LAN parties.

2. Your Mom only bought tickets for you and her to this years
LinoWorld Expo.

And the number one reason linux guys can't get dates...

...

ALAN COX.

http://www.abiword.org/~abi/expo99/expo_02_010_full.jpg

Thank you!

 
 
 

Top 5 reasons linux guys can't get dates

Post by mjt » Sat, 11 May 2002 08:19:39


win dows guys realize that win dows sucks,
so they naturally go out looking for [other]
men, so as to emulate their operating system.

--
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Michael J. Tobler - motorcyclist, surfer, skydiver and author
     Authorship: "Inside Linux", "C++ Unleashed", "C++ How-To"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 
 
 

Top 5 reasons linux guys can't get dates

Post by Matthew Gardine » Sat, 11 May 2002 08:35:00




> win dows guys realize that win dows sucks,
> so they naturally go out looking for [other]
> men, so as to emulate their operating system.

No, I'd say that Windows guys can't get dates because they are
constantly trying to catch up on work they lost when their computer crashed.

Matthew Gardiner

 
 
 

Top 5 reasons linux guys can't get dates

Post by HoboSon » Sat, 11 May 2002 08:59:15



> 5. It will interrupt your kernel compile schedule.

> 4. 'man girl' doesn't return any useful results.

> 3. Nights are reserved for your TuxRacer LAN parties.

> 2. Your Mom only bought tickets for you and her to this years
> LinoWorld Expo.

> And the number one reason linux guys can't get dates...

> ...

> ALAN COX.

> http://www.abiword.org/~abi/expo99/expo_02_010_full.jpg

> Thank you!

  This is freakin hilarious.

--
---------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 
 
 

Top 5 reasons linux guys can't get dates

Post by wjbe » Sat, 11 May 2002 00:04:43


Wjbell was forged by Terry Porter, and this is what he said:

Quote:> 5. It will interrupt your kernel compile schedule.

> 4. 'man girl' doesn't return any useful results.

> 3. Nights are reserved for your TuxRacer LAN parties.

> 2. Your Mom only bought tickets for you and her to this years
> LinoWorld Expo.

> And the number one reason linux guys can't get dates...

> ...

> ALAN COX.

> http://www.veryComputer.com/~abi/expo99/expo_02_010_full.jpg

> Thank you!

* you, cunt.
 
 
 

Top 5 reasons linux guys can't get dates

Post by wjbe » Sat, 11 May 2002 00:17:03


HoboSong said:

Quote:>   This is freakin hilarious.

* you.
 
 
 

Top 5 reasons linux guys can't get dates

Post by wjbe » Sat, 11 May 2002 00:24:41


mjt said:

Quote:> win dows guys realize that win dows sucks,
> so they naturally go out looking for [other]
> men, so as to emulate their operating system.

Have you been drinking again?
 
 
 

Top 5 reasons linux guys can't get dates

Post by Johan Lindquis » Sat, 11 May 2002 09:39:09


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Fri, 10 May 2002 at 08:03 GMT, peering quizzically at his shoes,

<snip inane *age banter>

Quote:> Thank you!

My, you are one stupid prat, aren't you? How old did you say you
were again? A businessman, was it? I've met pre-schoolers with more
integrity and wit than you, so please, grab a clue and lay off the
schoolyard stuff.

hth,

     /Johan

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.veryComputer.com/

iD8DBQE823hRLAGVYHRmpjARAvazAJ44tkofPqMTjFcv0r4EWGPs5bG1WACgwrky
Ky0/6cMlcfr+mzM4ieBxZ4k=
=7XvG
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.      Perth ---> *
  9:32am  up 4 days, 15:11,  3 users,  load average: 1.20, 1.33, 1.27
$ cat /dev/bollocks                      Registered Linux user #261729
deliver open-source channels