mysql-specific forum ?

Post by SoftwareDumm » Mon, 09 Dec 2002 19:55:01

anyone know of a forum or newsgroup that is specific to mysql ?

mysql-specific forum ?

Post by paul cook » Mon, 09 Dec 2002 20:04:48

comp.os.linux.advocacy to propose the following:

Quote:> anyone know of a forum or newsgroup that is specific to mysql ?

no... nothing mysql specific on my server... lots of microsft sql groups
though

--
Paul Cooke
  Registered Linux user 273897 Machine registration number 156819

mysql-specific forum ?

Post by cybea » Mon, 09 Dec 2002 21:08:40

> anyone know of a forum or newsgroup that is specific to mysql ?

Go to the MySQL home page and look under mailing lists. There is a
searchable archive there.

Many people don't like to use usenet groups to support projects because they
have to put up with to many trolls. They will use Email lists and archives
to gain more control and to limit trolls.

mysql-specific forum ?

Post by T. Relye » Mon, 09 Dec 2002 21:09:26

> anyone know of a forum or newsgroup that is specific to mysql ?

mailing.database.mysql

Todd

mysql-specific forum ?

Post by SoftwareDumm » Tue, 10 Dec 2002 02:45:39

i found a decent forum
http://forums.devshed.com/

> comp.os.linux.advocacy to propose the following:

> > anyone know of a forum or newsgroup that is specific to mysql ?

> no... nothing mysql specific on my server... lots of microsft sql groups
> though

> --
> Paul Cooke
>   Registered Linux user 273897 Machine registration number 156819
>   Linux Counter: Home Page = http://counter.li.org/

mysql-specific forum ?

Post by Andy Somerfiel » Tue, 10 Dec 2002 19:02:18

try the PHP forums.. sounds silly, but it will probably work..

andy