Linux and Quake3 - Need a vote for Linux!

Linux and Quake3 - Need a vote for Linux!

Post by billn.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi all,

Be sure to check out the latest announcement from ID regarding their
schedule and implementation of the game Quake3 across platforms (ie.
Mac and Linux).  It does pose a dilemma for those of us who want to
play the game on both Windows and Linux.  (i.e. should I wait and buy
the Linux version or run to the store and buy the first version
available so I can get in on the action?).  I guess it depends on how
long the wait turns out to be.  You'll find the info at either
www.bluesnews.com or www.linuxgames.com.

Bill Nussbaumer

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.