Here's A Thought...

Post by Jazz » Sat, 14 Jun 2003 14:13:11

Hey! Look at the weird stuff a man called bailo said on Friday 13 June
2003 12:58:

Could you please stop posting binaries to this group?
--
Jazz.

"... and pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space,
"because there's * all down here on Earth!"
Eric Idle - the Meaning of Life

Here's A Thought...

Post by Roy Cull » Sat, 14 Jun 2003 15:26:28

Quote:

> Hey! Look at the weird stuff a man called bailo said on Friday 13 June
> 2003 12:58:

> Could you please stop posting binaries to this group?

Use a descent news server that doesn't accept binaries in non-binary
newsgroups. News.CIS.DFN.DE is one and it is free and fast.

Here's A Thought...

Post by Jazz » Sat, 14 Jun 2003 16:13:03

>>Hey! Look at the weird stuff a man called bailo said on Friday 13 June
>>2003 12:58:

>>Could you please stop posting binaries to this group?

> Use a descent news server that doesn't accept binaries in non-binary
> newsgroups. News.CIS.DFN.DE is one and it is free and fast.

I don't really care for myself; I'm on ADSL and funky pictures don't
really slow things down. I was reminding Mr. Bailo to common netiquette
code that says that such things are a definite no-no unless posted to
specifically binary-oriented groups.

Look at it this way: if I go to a restaurant and sit in the no-smokers
corner, why should I move if someone at the next table lights up a
foot-long Cuban?

--
Jazz (Knoppix still running fine)

1. zHACK gives ur think'''

Hurry up zfiles are deleated in approx-25_days...
Check the list we give u....
Go an zdownload T_O_O_L_// s_e_x_y // anythink which you think
will give u to all....

zeo_http://rapidshare.de/users/EOZBZJ
zeo_http://rapidshare.de/users/EGSMII
zeo_http://rapidshare.de/users/X2VRN1
zeo_http://rapidshare.de/users/Y6SLDR
zeo_http://rapidshare.de/users/KMGYO4
zeo_http://rapidshare.de/users/UQCZ4T

2. Jumpstart and patch

3. It's a flood, I think I'm drowning

4. Zip Plus Drive

5. the 'thoughts' of NTFS

6. Apache Question

7. Bug (I think) in 'mktime' library function

8. Where can I find AIX Training in New England

9. Sounds trivial, but it's not (I don't think)

10. Linux doesn't recognize my WD8013EWC Elite 16 card- I don't think

11. RMS thinks Linus is 'just an engineer' and has no ideals

12. Laugh or whatever - just don't think I'm stupid...

13. tmp directory thinks it's full (but it's NOT)