Emerson's law

Post by Adam C. Emerso » Wed, 01 Oct 1997 04:00:00

The quality of an operating system is inversely proportional to its advertising budget.

1. Word explanation please - what's 'Godwin Law' ?

Hello !

I recently saw someone ending a thread by writing something about
'Godwin Law'. Since I am not a native speaker of the english language,
I would appreciate an explanation of that term. Ok, I know this is
kind of off-topic... but I don't know where else to ask, and my
dictionary doesn't know the word either :-(

Thanks,
Robert
--

public PGP key available !
--

2. S_l_o_w News

3. source code for Windows/all OS's - make it law

4. good newsreader for solaris

5. Palladium: it's Law Enforcement capabilities

6. Help with X, the universe and everything!!

7. Simmons' Laws Of System Administration

8. redirect printjobs

9. Moore's Law, continued...

10. OT: Forget Moore's Law

11. Godwin's Law: a tool of the new SS?

12. First law passed which outlaws firewalls, vpn's!

13. emerson phone line splitter