Amusing Aaron Kulkis Anagrams

Post by meow » Fri, 23 Feb 2001 20:06:52

I've been coming up with some anagrams of Aaron Kulkis name and i
thought id share them with you

Aaron Kulis = Miserable piece of shit
Aaron Kulis = Toss Pot
Aaron Kulis = Argumentitive * wit
Aaron Kulis = Arrogant * stain
Aaron Kulis = Numb nuts

thats all i have so far
I think there surely must be some more
Anyone got any others?

Meow

Amusing Aaron Kulkis Anagrams

Post by meow » Fri, 23 Feb 2001 20:11:52

Quote:> I've been coming up with some anagrams of Aaron Kulkis name and i
> thought id share them with you

> Aaron Kulis = Miserable piece of shit
> Aaron Kulis = Toss Pot
> Aaron Kulis = Argumentitive * wit
> Aaron Kulis = Arrogant * stain
> Aaron Kulis = Numb nuts

> thats all i have so far
> I think there surely must be some more
> Anyone got any others?

> Meow

Heres another..

Aaron Kulis = Professional Bullshitter

Meow

Amusing Aaron Kulkis Anagrams

Garbage wrapped in skin?

Post by Edward Roste » Sat, 24 Feb 2001 00:17:33

> Garbage wrapped in skin?

I think your getting yourself confused with someone else.

-Ed

--
                                                     | u98ejr

             Share, and enjoy.                       | eng.ox
                                                     | .ac.uk

Amusing Aaron Kulkis Anagrams

Post by WMH » Sat, 24 Feb 2001 00:59:35

More evidence of that contraction problem mentioned in an earlier thread.
It really is a pervasive problem.

Quote:> > Garbage wrapped in skin?

Post by meow » Sat, 24 Feb 2001 02:00:56

> More evidence of that contraction problem mentioned in an earlier thread.
> It really is a pervasive problem.

> > > Garbage wrapped in skin?

> > I think your getting yourself confused with someone else.

> > -Ed

Heres a couple more

Aaron Kulis = Goat Blower
Aaron Kulis = Sheep Shagger

Amusing Aaron Kulkis Anagrams

Post by Mike » Sat, 24 Feb 2001 02:23:04

Quote:> Aaron Kulis = ...

Of course, your anagrams would more effective if you could spell Aaron's
name correctly...

... or should I say, "you're anagrams"? Charles?

-- Mike --

Post by meow » Sat, 24 Feb 2001 02:28:32

> > Aaron Kulis = ...

> Of course, your anagrams would more effective if you could spell Aaron's
> name correctly...

> ... or should I say, "you're anagrams"? Charles?

> -- Mike --

well i spelt it right in the topic at least :P

Amusing Aaron Kulkis Anagrams

Post by Nige » Sat, 24 Feb 2001 03:33:16

Guess your definition of Anagram came from the same dictionary
MS use to get the Definition of stability meaning more than 5 minutes
uptime.

Post by goug.. » Sat, 24 Feb 2001 04:03:27

> > I've been coming up with some anagrams of Aaron Kulkis name and i
> > thought id share them with you

> > Aaron Kulis = Miserable piece of shit
> > Aaron Kulis = Toss Pot
> > Aaron Kulis = Argumentitive * wit
> > Aaron Kulis = Arrogant * stain
> > Aaron Kulis = Numb nuts

> > thats all i have so far
> > I think there surely must be some more
> > Anyone got any others?

> > Meow

> Heres another..

> Aaron Kulis = Professional Bullshitter

> Meow

Have you ever considered learning to read?
--
http://www.veryComputer.com/

Post by Aaron Kulki » Sat, 24 Feb 2001 06:33:56

> Guess your definition of Anagram came from the same dictionary
> MS use to get the Definition of stability meaning "more than 5 minutes

                                                     ^
You forgot the word "no" at the beginning.

--
Aaron R. Kulkis
Unix Systems Engineer

    you are lazy, stupid people"

   Loren Petrich is a COMMUNIST ***hole

K: Truth in advertising:

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,
        Special Interest Sierra Club,
        Anarchist Members of the ACLU
        The Drunken Woman Killer Ted Kennedy
        Grass Roots Pro-Gun movement,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

   direction that she doesn't like.

   ...despite (C) above.

   her behavior improves.

   *ery while concurrently committing *ery with Tammy Hahn.

G:  Knackos...you're a retard.

Post by Aaron Kulki » Sat, 24 Feb 2001 06:39:54

> I've been coming up with some anagrams of Aaron Kulkis name and i
> thought id share them with you

> Aaron Kulis = Miserable piece of shit
> Aaron Kulis = Toss Pot
> Aaron Kulis = Argumentitive * wit
> Aaron Kulis = Arrogant * stain
> Aaron Kulis = Numb nuts

> thats all i have so far
> I think there surely must be some more
> Anyone got any others?

> Meow

See "L" below

--
Aaron R. Kulkis
Unix Systems Engineer
DNRC Minister of all I survey
ICQ # 3056642

L: "meow" is yet another anonymous coward who does nothing
   but write stupid nonsense about his intellectual superiors.

K: Truth in advertising:
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,
        Special Interest Sierra Club,
        Anarchist Members of the ACLU
        The Drunken Woman Killer Ted Kennedy
        Grass Roots Pro-Gun movement,

   Loren Petrich is a COMMUNIST ***hole

    you are lazy, stupid people"

G:  Knackos...you're a retard.

   *ery while concurrently committing *ery with Tammy Hahn.

   her behavior improves.

   ...despite (C) above.

   direction that she doesn't like.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

Amusing Aaron Kulkis Anagrams

Post by Paolo Ciambott » Sat, 24 Feb 2001 11:47:59

Congratulations, buttface.

You have managed to get ARK to add three more line to an already bloated,
useless, and netiquette-ignorant sig.

FOAD.

Post by Michael Veste » Sat, 24 Feb 2001 11:04:14

> I've been coming up with some anagrams of Aaron Kulkis name and i
> thought id share them with you

> Aaron Kulis = Miserable piece of shit
> Aaron Kulis = Toss Pot
> Aaron Kulis = Argumentitive * wit
> Aaron Kulis = Arrogant * stain
> Aaron Kulis = Numb nuts

> thats all i have so far
> I think there surely must be some more
> Anyone got any others?

> Meow

Please change your fake name. I like cats and I find your
usage of "meow" to be inappropriate and insulting to the
Feline species.  Perhaps you could use this name, "Waster of
hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon and some trace elements"
for yourself. We could call you wohoncaste, a name that
everyone could agree on.

Please put more effort into your posts like our lovable
Flatfish++++.  Potty talk does not cut it, Direct name calling
attacks only make the attacker look bad.

Could this be the return of ascii(53h). Or a reasonable
facsimile. ascii(53h) is not unique.

--
Michael Vester
A credible Linux advocate

"The avalanche has started, it is
too late for the pebbles to vote"
Kosh, Vorlon Ambassador to Babylon 5

Amusing Aaron Kulkis Anagrams

Post by Matthew Gardine » Sat, 24 Feb 2001 11:52:54

Do you even know what an anagram is?

Matthew Gardiner

Quote:> I've been coming up with some anagrams of Aaron Kulkis name and i
> thought id share them with you

> Aaron Kulis = Miserable piece of shit
> Aaron Kulis = Toss Pot
> Aaron Kulis = Argumentitive * wit
> Aaron Kulis = Arrogant * stain
> Aaron Kulis = Numb nuts

> thats all i have so far
> I think there surely must be some more
> Anyone got any others?

> Meow

1. Aaron R. Kulkis [Off-Topic Idiot Tres Grande]

You are correct.  Eight posts by Aaron in September, 2000 used this
header, although 2 discussed LBJ and the Vietnam war.  However, the
judges have huddled and...all 8 posts must be disqualified leaving
Aaron's total at only 248 give or take a few depending on your server.
Fortunately, however, his award of the title:

OFF-TOPIC IDIOT TRES GRANDE
September, 2000

is unaffected by this revision.  But a hearty 'Thanks' to you and others
who quickly spotted this error.

2. addition of system calls

3. Funny Aaron Kulkis link of the day

4. Ready - Sorta, kinda, I think, maybe

5. aaron kulkis: war hero, astronaut

6. GNU-tar to remote host and "host lookup failure"

7. AARON R. KULKIS HAS NO LIFE AND ASSUMES NOBODY ELSE DOES EITHER

8. ftape-0.9.8 : error while compilation (ksyms.o) ????

9. Aaron Kulkis is going to get busted

10. Aaron R. Kulkis' signature

11. Aaron Kulkis's alleged death threats (redux)

12. Aaron R. Kulkis - Who is this guy?