Anybody here playing Unreal Tournament?

Post by Larry Hasting » Sat, 14 Dec 2002 04:39:32

Hi,

Anybody wants his ass kicked? Let's make a competition.

Anybody here playing Unreal Tournament?

Post by mkosc » Sat, 14 Dec 2002 04:50:48

Quote:> Hi,

> Anybody wants his ass kicked? Let's make a competition.

But really who would want to play with a *wit like you?

Post by Larry Hasting » Sat, 14 Dec 2002 05:32:45

>>> Hi,

>>> Anybody wants his ass kicked? Let's make a competition.

>> But really who would want to play with a *wit like you?

You were just added to blocked list. Congratulations.

Post by Jeff » Sat, 14 Dec 2002 05:41:01

> Hi,

> Anybody wants his ass kicked? Let's make a competition.

begin  unixsucks.vbs
This guy must have gotten his ass kicked every day growing up!

end

Anybody here playing Unreal Tournament?

Post by Dave Leig » Sat, 14 Dec 2002 07:13:08

Larry Hastings wrote on Thursday 12 December 2002 22:32 in message

>>> But really who would want to play with a *wit like you?

> You were just added to blocked list. Congratulations.

Why didn't you just kick his ass?

--
Dave Leigh, Consulting Systems Analyst
Cratchit.org

Post by cybea » Sat, 14 Dec 2002 06:20:46

>>> But really who would want to play with a *wit like you?

> You were just added to blocked list. Congratulations.

Oh, that's what it takes... Who would want to play with a *wit like you?

Post by mkosc » Sat, 14 Dec 2002 06:49:20

> >> But really who would want to play with a *wit like you?

> You were just added to blocked list. Congratulations.

I would pwn u, cuz I am l33t. l8r luzr.

Post by greg » Sat, 14 Dec 2002 07:54:14

>> Hi,

>> Anybody wants his ass kicked? Let's make a competition.

> begin  unixsucks.vbs
> This guy must have gotten his ass kicked every day growing up!

> end

begin  secret_text.vbs
He is persistent......going to get someone to play his game on his court
one way or another. Heh heh
Ah what we will do for entertainment.
end

Anybody here playing Unreal Tournament?

Post by Dave Leig » Sat, 14 Dec 2002 09:01:23

greg wrote on Friday 13 December 2002 00:54 in message

begin  scary_program.vbs

Quote:> begin  secret_text.vbs
> He is persistent......going to get someone to play his game on his court
> one way or another. Heh heh
> Ah what we will do for entertainment.
> end

Easy. We get plonked and have some REAL fun.
BTW, you should probably wrap the the quoted material inside your "virus".

end

--

Post by greg » Sat, 14 Dec 2002 08:24:13

> greg wrote on Friday 13 December 2002 00:54 in message

> begin  scary_program.vbs

>> begin  secret_text.vbs
>> He is persistent......going to get someone to play his game on his court
>> one way or another. Heh heh
>> Ah what we will do for entertainment.
>> end

> Easy. We get plonked and have some REAL fun.
> BTW, you should probably wrap the the quoted material inside your "virus".

> end

begin  *wit.vbs
uh oh back to "Virus Writing for Dummies"
DOH the Wrap text button is depressed.
Wasn't aware I had any quoted text in 'my' virus.
Guess I should not be fooling around
with something I don't understand......
Right Larry? LARRRRRRRRRRY!!!!!
end

Post by Sinister Midge » Sat, 14 Dec 2002 09:46:47

>>> But really who would want to play with a *wit like you?

> You were just added to blocked list. Congratulations.

Being killfiled by a clueless troll is considered a badge of honor, oh
Clueless Troll!!

--
Windows: Pay more, expect less.

Anybody here playing Unreal Tournament?

Post by Lin?nu » Sat, 14 Dec 2002 15:05:10

After rebooting Windows, Larry Hastings mumbled:

Quote:> Hi,

> Anybody wants his ass kicked? Let's make a competition.

Who would want to play with a *wit like you, Mr. Greg
Suvalian?

Anybody here playing Unreal Tournament?

Post by d2002x » Sat, 14 Dec 2002 15:59:34

Quote:> Hi,

> Anybody wants his ass kicked? Let's make a competition.

no, I would like to play DF Blackhawk, if XP doesn't crash so frequently.

--
d2002xx
COLA wintroll-feeder #1

"Non-free software is wrong and we do not want it in our lives" -- RHS

Anybody here playing Unreal Tournament?

Post by d2002x » Sat, 14 Dec 2002 16:06:10

Quote:> After rebooting Windows, Larry Hastings mumbled:

>> Hi,

>> Anybody wants his ass kicked? Let's make a competition.

> Who would want to play with a *wit like you,

I would like to*on it in DF, if it's not a timid snipper.

Quote:> Mr. Greg Suvalian?

its real name?

--

Post by Aaron Meye » Sat, 14 Dec 2002 16:31:14

> Hi,

> Anybody wants his ass kicked? Let's make a competition.

Yeah, I have the Gentoo Livecd, but it is only a demo and I don't feel
like routing it through my network right now.

1. unreal tournament and linux firewall

I have configured a linux machine to be my gateway to the internet for
my windows network and have install a firewall from:
http://linux-firewall-tools.com/linux/firewall/index.html
my problem is I cannot get unreal tournament to work through the
firewall. I understand I have to open ports....and I believe they are
UDP 2000-2009. I am not trying to run an unreal server just play the
game over the internet. It works fine without the firewall. I am using
Redhat 6.1 and kernel 2.2.x with ipmasq ....any ideas. The program stops
when trying to PING the servers....I think I have the ports open for
pinging.  Please send responses to:

                        Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Problem with upgrading from XFree86 3.3 to 3.3.1

3. Unreal Tournament

4. Trying to build 2.4.20 on another machine

5. error when running Unreal Tournament

6. greping for no matches

7. Unreal Tournament in Linux

8. Linux Mandrake 7.2 Video

9. OpenGL problems w/ screensavers, Unreal Tournament

10. Unreal Tournament works under my login, but not son's

11. Howto punch unreal tournament through firewall?

12. Unreal Tournament under FreeBSD

13. unblocking a port so i can run unreal tournament