by JoeX10 » Sun, 29 Oct 2000 14:22:20
1. MS Hacked?
Could the source code get out somehow, or is this just a hoax?
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.
2. Help needed: Linux boots autom. read-only state
3. Another MS Hack / Crack Thought.
4. FTP Home Directory
5. MS mouse not compatible with MS?
6. An explanation of the term "Segmentation Violation" is needed
7. correction: 20 ms not 20000 ms
8. How do you know which program use terminfo or termcap
9. Corel + MS $$ = MS.Net for Linux
10. Firewalling a Local Area Network with routers, MS Exchange, MS Proxy and LINUX.........
11. MSnbc calls MS on MS's FUD campain!
12. Wake-up call: Fearfull MS users can't see beyond the MS walls around them...
13. Pci Mach 64 (Ati MS-440i Ms-4408) help