I have the developers kit, but I am just getting my feet wet so to speak,
can you give me any sugesstions on what to get book wise, the best manual.
Thanks I really apprieciate it.
1. Best Getting Starting Books
I need to find a good getting started book for Linux. I am currently
running Red Hat 7.2 . I only run it in the command line mode not the
x-windows. I'm only going to use this for a DNS server running BIND
and possibly an email server.
I had the BIND working perfectly but someone hacked into my box and
started doing illegal stuff, so my ISP made me shut off the box till I
can properly secure it. Problem is I don't know Linux that well, I
found out how to do the DNS stuff through the help file on the Doc CD.
It like WROX press but I haven't found anything listed in their
2. Diamond Stealth64 Vram, does it work?
3. Best book? Best distribution?
7. Shape Ups,Men's Shape Ups,Men's Skechers Shape Ups - new styles!
8. Procomm Plus - Version 2.01. I need a login script
9. Linux and Best Fortress UPS
10. Anyone using a Best Patriot UPS with Linux?
12. Best Fortress UPS cable for Linux & Windows NT?
13. Best Linux Book?