Here's a list of 648 companies using Linux in their day-to-day operations

Here's a list of 648 companies using Linux in their day-to-day operations

Post by Mark Ke » Mon, 11 Mar 2002 20:17:46

Quote:>I had to look this up for an argument elsewhere and thought it might
>be useful to other Linux advocates. This was taken from a very
>excellent website at <http://www.m-tech.ab.ca/linux-biz/>. On the
>website itself the company names link to information about how each
>company uses Linux.

>From: http://www.m-tech.ab.ca/linux-biz/

>"This page contains a list of references to commercial sites that make
>use of Linux to support their day-to-day business function.  It's
>intended to be  useful if you would like to find out more about how
>Linux is being used in commercial and other production (i.e., not at
>home, not just for fun) environments."

<snip list>

A useful resource, thanks!

--
Mark Kent
                                               Take out the ham to mail me.

Post by mkosc » Tue, 12 Mar 2002 03:24:58

> On Sun, 10 Mar 2002 18:17:46 +0000 (UTC), in comp.os.linux.advocacy,

> ><snip list>

> >A useful resource, thanks!

> Useful for what?

Work it out dunce.

Here's a list of 648 companies using Linux in their day-to-day operations

Post by mjcr » Tue, 12 Mar 2002 05:57:20

on Sat, 09 Mar 2002 at 21:55 GMT,

[...]

Thanks Dave.

--
I run Linux, no *y RedHat, Debian, Slackware, or Corel, just Linux.
May all that you wish upon me and mine be visited upon you ten fold.