I must be really bored if I am responding to this spam

I must be really bored if I am responding to this spam

Post by Sam Trenhol » Wed, 01 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Or better yet, buying her the latest computer with Linux already loaded...

Well, I don't know about the women in <i> your </i> life, but my
experience with women is that they are happiest when you turn off the
computer and spend some time with them instead.  In other words, one
should buy oneself a computer with Linux preconfigured on it, so that one
is not spending so much time configuring Linux. <p>

The expression "square headed girlfriend" to describe a computer is very
fitting. <p>

- Sam

--
"You can...turn sadness into laughter" -- Sunscreem, _Love_U_More_

I must be really bored if I am responding to this spam

Post by Kenneth R. Kinde » Tue, 07 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I'll kindly assume you CONFUSED the HTTP protocol with the NNTP protocol,
cuz you put HTML in your post... haha

Kenneth R. Kinder

"Software development is caffeine, pizza, and gcc."
PGP FingerPrints: AC 63 8E FC 56 OC 6E F2 55 68 16 E4 07 62 12 32

Remove _$spamless$_ from email address to reply.  All flames and
spam will be redirected to /dev/tiolet so don't bother.

1. Help Me Am So bored in School!!!!

Hey Hey

I need help, where can i get a free Shell acount that allows me to go throw
telnet and active a
IRCII program (not bot) just chat, my school cut off my  6668 IRC port but
telnet is still on, so i heard that there where a way can anyone help pls
rely....

Thanx all
-Jeppe
(Denmark)

2. Segmentation fault when installing FTAPE.

4. APM and GPM conflict?

5. USB missing IRQ

7. Depth prob...

8. Am I touchy? Or am I right?