Dire Warning: Money For Microsoft

Post by David Mohri » Tue, 30 Oct 2001 16:28:33

[ With deep apologies to Mark Knofler ]

"Money for Microsoft" by Dire Warning
Sung by Steve Ballmer, backing by Bill Gates

 You must buy ...
 You must buy ...
 You must buy Win XP

Look at that, look at that

Now look at them suckers that's the way you do it
You lock them in to Windows XP
That ain't workin' thats the way you do it
Money for Microsoft from yearly usage fees

Now that ain't workin' thats the way you do it
Lemme tell ya them users are dumb
Maybe get a register on every single desktop
Maybe get a register on everyone.

See the little Win-Troll with the bullshit that we makeup
Yeah buddy that's our own fear
That little Win-Troll who alway complains
That little Win-Troll make us multi-billionares

They gotta install Microsoft OS
With our Office deliveries
They gotta take these configurations
They gotta take these usage fees

They coulda learned to use the Linux
They coulda learned to use them Macs
Look at that bill, we got it stickin' to the customers
Man we could have some fun
And their down there, what that? *ing noises?
Plannin' on me dancing like a chimpanzee
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Get the money for Microsoft get our usage fee

They gotta install Microsoft OS
With our Office deliveries
They gotta take these configurations
They gotta take these upgrade fees, Horde

That ain't workin' thats the way you do it
You lock them in to Windows XP
That ain't workin' thats the way you do it
Money for Microsoft from yearly usage fees
Money for Microsoft from upgrade fees

David Mohring - But, Matthew Gardiner started it ...

Dire Warning: Money For Microsoft

Post by David Mohri » Tue, 30 Oct 2001 23:34:44

[ With deeper apologies to Mark Knofler and Dire Straits ]
"Money for Microsoft" by Dire Warning
Sung by Steve Ballmer, backing by Bill Gates

 You must buy ...
 You must buy Win-XP

 You must buy ...
 You must buy Win-XP

 You must buy ...
 You must buy Win-XP

 You must buy ...
 You must buy Win-XP

Now look at them bozo's that's the way you do it
You lock them always on the Win-XP
That ain't workin' thats the way we do it
Money for Microsoft from Dot Net usage fees
Now that ain't workin' thats the way we do it
Lemme tell ya them guys are dumb
Maybe get a licence on your little desktop
Maybe get a licence on everyone

They gotta install Microsoft Office
Passport Dot-Net deliveries
They gotta take these applications
They gotta take these subscription fees

Look at that, look at that

See the little Win-Troll who is spreading spin we makeup
Yeah buddy thats our own fear
That little Win-Troll got him always complain'
That little Win-Troll makes us billionares

They gotta install Microsoft Office
Passport Dot-Net deliveries
They gotta take these applications
They gotta take these subscription fees

They shoulda learned to use the Linux
They shoulda learned to use them Macs
Look at that user, we got it stickin' to the customer
Man we could have some fun
And their down there, whats that? Protesting noises?
Plannin' on me dancing like a chimpanzee
That ain't workin' thats the way we do it
Get the money for Microsoft get our usage fee

They gotta install Microsoft Office
Passport Dot-Net deliveries
They gotta take these applications
They gotta take these subscription fees

That ain't workin' thats the way we do it
You lock them always on the Win-XP
That ain't workin' thats the way we do it
Money for Microsoft from the license fee
Money for Microsoft from subscription fee

David Mohring - Also on the "Brothers in Alarms" Album
      So Far Away [ from a settlement ]
      Walk of Life [ Read the terms of the EULA ]
      Your Latest Trick [ MSN websites deny non-IE browser  ]
      Why Worry [ Bill has sold $700 million worth of stock ]
      Ride Across The River [or Ride UP The River for perjury]
      The Man's Too Strong [ the DOJ antitrust case is even stronger]
      One World [ And One Microsoft Way ]
      Brothers in Alarm [ they have just seen the sales figures ]