unix, linix memory management v/s windows95 memory management

unix, linix memory management v/s windows95 memory management

Post by TAZMANIAN DEVI » Thu, 12 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I am trying to compare and contrast memory management between linix (unix)
and windows 95.   please make it as simple as possible.

unix, linix memory management v/s windows95 memory management

Post by Mark Woodwar » Thu, 12 Nov 1998 04:00:00

From what perspective are you asking?

Application development or deployment?

--
Mohawk Software
Expert Solutions Now! Windows 95, Windows NT, UNIX,

Post by Lee Wei Shu » Fri, 13 Nov 1998 04:00:00

> I am trying to compare and contrast memory management between linix (unix)
> and windows 95.   please make it as simple as possible.

OK.
        Memory Management
        Linux: Good
        Win95: Broken

:) :) :)

(* but you *did* say "as simple as possible....")