KA-BOO-DLE !!!!

Post by shmell dakak » Wed, 07 May 2003 17:32:32

> Sorry, I just felt like saying KA-BOO-DLE !

> I guess because it's like only the 3rd really sunny day this year in Kent,
> WA.

YO-MAMA !

Shmell Dakaka

begin codered.txt.vbs

end

KA-BOO-DLE !!!!

Post by Lin?nu » Thu, 08 May 2003 02:51:19

While watching the eternal hourglass, shmell dakaka assayed this pronouncement:

Quote:> Shmell Dakaka

Smell the caca?

--
Linux:  Less filling, works great!

KA-BOO-DLE !!!!

Post by Dave Leig » Thu, 08 May 2003 06:07:46

!(john_Bailo) wrote on Tuesday 06 May 2003 09:29 in message

Quote:> Sorry, I just felt like saying KA-BOO-DLE !

> I guess because it's like only the 3rd really sunny day this year in Kent,
> WA.

Cool. Then you've got about 4 more to reach quota?

--
Dave Leigh, Consulting Systems Analyst
Cratchit.org

1. root "no shell" boo-boo

Subject: root "no shell" boo-boo

The scenario:

A friend has a brand new Sparc Station 5.  After a few hours of
installing Solaris from the CD-ROM, the first action while logged
in as root was to edit /etc/passwd and change root's shell from
/sbin/sh to /sbin/csh.  Oops.

Now, on login as root, the error message, "no shell" appears and
returns to the login prompt.

The problem, of course, is that csh is not in the /sbin directory.
No other logins were created.  Bummer.  What can they do to
fix this, besides installing the entire Solaris CD-ROM from
scratch?

2. Linux behaving like Windows

3. Root boo boo

4. Automated restores using bru

5. The server made a boo boo error, please help

6. Errors from AST Ascentia 950n floppy drive

7. Sol2.6 realloccg: fs full - is my FS boo-boo?

8. Lotus's cc:Mail and Solaris

9. Upgrade Boo Boo....

10. root "no shell" boo-boo

11. boo-boo follow-up

12. Boo-boo in XFree86 1.3 linux binaries (Cirrus driver)

13. su, pam, Red Hat 7.0: I made a boo-boo