micros~1 buys influence

Post by Daero » Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:33:21

http://www.forbes.com/home_asia/2003/03/14/cx_gl_0314faceweek.html
Gregory Levine, 03.14.03, 3:55 PM ET

Microsoft (nasdaq:  MSFT - news - people )

Don't touch that dial: Bill Gates seeks TV and radio.

".. Chairman Bill Gates' investment arm Cascade Investment is seeking
a seat on the board of Fisher Communications (nasdaq:  FSCI - news -
people ). In a Securities and Exchange Commission filing, Cascade said
its general counsel, Mark Beatty, had "contacted the issuer to inquire
about representation on the board of directors" on Feb. 28. Cascade
holds a 5.3% stake, or 455,700 common shares, in Fisher, a
Seattle-based TV and radio company, which said last month that it had
rejected two buyout proposals. Cascade said it had discussed the
request with Fisher's Chief Executive Officer William Krippaehne; the
CEO's response was not disclosed in the SEC filing. Fisher shares
closed at $40.88 Friday on Nasdaq. They have ranged from $38.50 to
$60.86 in the past 52 weeks .."
....... end .......

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/134653558_fi...

".. Fisher Communications yesterday said it had elected to its board a
former California thrift chairman who is associated with Bill Gates'
personal investment company .."
....... end .......

I guess we won't be hearing anything critical of the beast from these
television stations from here on in :

1. Buy Trend Micro Internet Security Pro Receive H&R Block TaxCut Premium Free!!

http://www.sogiant.idv.tw/symantec.htm#uscanada

http://www.sogiant.idv.tw/nuance.htm

http://www.sogiant.idv.tw/kaspersky.htm

http://www.sogiant.idv.tw/trend.htm#tmistaxcut

HOT SALE SOFTWARES & SPECIAL OFFERS TODAY

1.Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007

2.McAfee Internet Security 2009 3-User

3.TurboTax Deluxe Federal + State + eFile 2008

4.H&R Block TaxCut 2008 Premium Federal + State + e-file

5.QuickBooks Pro 2009

http://www.sogiant.idv.tw/bestseller.htm

2. shiva etherport + mac68K

3. Micro-Soft Tries to Buy Affection

4. Opening up remote xterm windows?

5. Micro$oft and UNIX (was re: MICROSOFT TO BUY NETSCAPE!!!)

6. texinfo

7. BUY STOCKS ON MONDAY, I want to buy linux stock on Monday, what should I buy ?

8. samba and two parallel ports.

9. Remeber BUY MSFT=BUY USA=BUY AMERICAN, not commie monster SCAM linux

10. BIOS influence on Linux.

11. Newbie - X-windows influence on text mode

12. I don't trust you bought it [was Re: 98lite, just bought it

13. precedence of influences to sw behavior