Anyone know how to set up multiple CD-ROM drives under NT?

Anyone know how to set up multiple CD-ROM drives under NT?

Post by Stoney Edward » Sun, 23 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I have been able to mount several CD-ROM's under Linux just fine, but NT
freaks out... any suggestions?

Stoney

Anyone know how to set up multiple CD-ROM drives under NT?

Post by Stoney Edward » Sun, 23 Feb 1997 04:00:00

: I have been able to mount several CD-ROM's under Linux just fine, but NT
: freaks out... any suggestions?

Me again... never mind... if I was a little more patient, I would not have
had to post such a stupid question.

 Stoney

Post by Leo » Sun, 23 Feb 1997 04:00:00

> I have been able to mount several CD-ROM's under Linux just fine, but NT
> freaks out... any suggestions?

> Stoney

Remove NT.

--
Leo Comitale
UofT CPE 9T6+PEY

1. Hitachi CDR-3600 CD-ROM, anyone know this beast?

i have just received an internal cd-rom drive and controller card, and
was wondering if anybody has any info on this pair..

   Hitatchi CDR-3600U CD-ROM internal drive

   8-bit controller card, marked "CD-IF35-A" and "CD-ROM INTERFACE"

is this drive scsi compat? or is this one of those sound-blaster type
drives?  is there another name the controller goes under? (i.e., one
that might have a driver for it).

any help would be appreciated.  i have no docs, no drivers, and
basically, no clue!

--gaspo.

ps, i can pick my nose and write device drivers though...

pps, of course its going into a linux box!! you think i cant read the
Newsgroups line?

- Scott Gasparian      -      "gaspo"         - Umwelt Schutzen, -
- Educator/Sysadmin    - Product R+D Director -   Rad Benutzen.  -
- Lick Wilmerding H.S. - Gaspo's Gadgets Inc. -  /\ \--/ /\ \==/ -

2. fr problem using glade autoheader 'lklkl' not covered

3. Anyone have a CD player program for the RS/6000 CD-ROM drive?

4. Apache & Zone Alarm

5. CD-ROM Drive/CD-ROM Bundle

6. SVR4/386 virtual memory info

7. Linux from Nascent CD-ROM won't mount my panasonic cd-rom drive

8. AD: [Livermore, CA] PT Linux admin position available

9. Accessing Multiple SCSI CD-ROM drives

10. Accessing CD-ROM drive on NT network

11. CD ROM Support For Older Panasonic CD-ROM Drives

12. Multiple CD-Rom Drives

13. MULTIPLE CD-ROM drive PROBLEM