Shouks I switch II + where to get it

Post by Stuart Mart » Thu, 22 Dec 1994 19:43:35

Quote:> where to get it?

search out sunsite.unc.edu /pub/Linux/docs for lots of info.

1. QuickCOMM Spirit II modem switches

Does anyone out there know what the two dip switches at the back of the
modem do?  I inherited my modem (14k4) without any documentation, so I
currently have now way of finding out.

Also, I would appreciate any information on the registers and any
aditional commands these modems my have.  I have the docs for a NetCOMM
AutoModem, so I know the basic Hayes commands, but I would like to know
what the Spirit II is capable off.

Either docs, pointers to docs or even the manufacturers web page/phone
number/snail address would be appriciated very much.

TIA
Bill
--
Leave others their otherness

2. C++ String

3. How to switch work dir on apache~(II)

4. PPP: No dependency info for module: "dev/modem"

5. Matrox Millenium II screen corruption when switching

6. Warning: bdflush not running

7. It`s IMPORTANT!!!

8. Higher port numbers

9. Please Help....it′s a very small thing!!!!.PLEASE

10. FS 3COM SuperStack II 3C16950 Switch 1100 (24 Port),

11. Help me !!!!!! I have no Idea it′s crucial

12. Alimentatore switch 3com superstack II 3300

13. It`s IMPORTANT!!!