ignorant waffle of an ignorant toss pot

Post by Daero » Sat, 17 May 2003 18:49:04

"Is this one of your posts that you spent 6 hours researching, or is
it one of the ones that people need to take with a big mountain of
salt?"
                                --  Simon Cooke  May 15 2003

Post by Simon Cook » Sat, 17 May 2003 21:11:32

> "Is this one of your posts that you spent 6 hours researching, or is
> it one of the ones that people need to take with a big mountain of
> salt?"
>                            --  Simon Cooke  May 15 2003

Really, and what's ignorant about it, Daeron?

Rex admitted himself; he makes a *lot* of errors, unless he spends a long
time researching his posts.

Simon

Post by Jim Richardso » Sat, 17 May 2003 21:21:13

--
Jim Richardson         http://www.eskimo.com/~warlock

Linux, because eventually, you grow up enough to be trusted with a fork()

ignorant waffle of an ignorant toss pot

Post by Daero » Sat, 17 May 2003 23:53:08

On Fri, 16 May 2003 19:11:32 GMT, Simon Cooke

>> "Is this one of your posts that you spent 6 hours researching, or is
>> it one of the ones that people need to take with a big mountain of
>> salt?"
>>                                --  Simon Cooke  May 15 2003

>Really, and what's ignorant about it, Daeron?

>Rex admitted himself; he makes a *lot* of errors, unless he spends a long
>time researching his posts.

Really, and what's ignorant about it, Daeron?

Rex admitted himself; he makes a *lot* of errors, unless he spends a
long time researching his posts.

Simon

a> that you would make an *issue* out of this.

b> that you would even think such a thing is worth making an *issue*
out of.

c> clearly demonstrates the  m*and intellectual  vacuousness of
your nature.

d> that you have to ask also demonstrates same.

e> in other words you are an ignorant fcuk.
---

http://www.veryComputer.com/

vacuous    P   Pronunciation Key  (vky-s)
adj.

Devoid of matter; empty.

Lacking intelligence; stupid.
Devoid of substance or meaning; inane: a vacuous comment.
Devoid of expression; vacant: The narrow, swinelike eyes were open,
no more vacuous in death than they had been in life (Nicholas
Proffitt).

Lacking serious purpose or occupation; idle. See Synonyms at empty.
---

Post by Donn Mille » Sat, 17 May 2003 23:58:52

> Rex admitted himself; he makes a *lot* of errors, unless he spends a long
> time researching his posts.

Hell, even given that fact, his posts are still among the most
intelligent in here.

Post by d2003x » Sun, 18 May 2003 00:07:35

> "Is this one of your posts that you spent 6 hours researching, or is
> it one of the ones that people need to take with a big mountain of
> salt?"
>                            --  Simon Cooke  May 15 2003

Why do you want to attack another wintroll? Aren't you in the same
side??

1. * Ignorant question about how search engines work

Hi all,
        I don't mean to sound like a newbie, but even though I've been
writing web pages for years, I've never had the need for a search engine.
Is there an engine that runs with most servers (CERN, etc.) that I can
simply install? The purpose of the engine I need is so users can search
for an item in a local database and get back results. I was wondernig if a
simple Perl script would serve the same purpose. Any help and/or pointers
would be appreciated.

Mike

2. libraries : take II

3. totally ignorant about unix..but question about ftp

4. How to tell the disklabel editor in which partition to create new slices ?

5. Newswatcher proficient, Tin Ignorant. Help.

6. Newbie: Login help

7. HELP ignorant student

8. Size of Partition?

9. Ignorant Linux User Needs Help W/ Firewall

10. big ignorant needs big help

11. ignorant newbie - openoffice package for NetBSD

12. drsquare: Ignorant Fool

13. Microsoft bashers are ignorant!