Linux on top of Chorus

Post by B. Mitchell Loebel, Executive Direct » Sun, 23 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Hello:

Does anyone know if Linux has been ported on top of the Chorus microkernel
as mkLinux has been ported on top of MACH?

Thank you.

1. Linux as cross compiling environment for PPC-Chorus?

Hi,

I'm not sure, if this is appropriate news group for this, but anyway: Is
there any possibility to use Linux as a development platform to Power PC
ChorusOS target? The IDE SUN sells includes gcc as a compiler so I thought
that maybe Linux could be used instead of Solaris? How about debugging -
could gdb be used here (SUN offers XRAY)?

Roope

--
MicroSoft? is that some kind of a toilet paper?
PS: Look for address here, not from headers. And remove NOSPAM's

        +358 9 812 7567  /  +358 500 445 565  /  +358 49 445 565
                http://myy.helia.fi/~anttiner/index.html
   Helsinki Business Polytechnic - Institute of information technology

2. How to access database server through www?

3. Performance for linux, vxworks, and chorus

4. LD_LIBRARY_PATH for telnet to nontelnet port

5. Chorus / Cool ORB on Linux?

6. video problems in Linux 6.0

7. Squid Setting IP Forward (Top Top Top Urgent)

8. assign ctrl chars to shell vars

9. FORM FOR SCO VENDOR LIST: CHORUS/Fusion for SCO

10. CHORUS/MiX RT UNIX (msg for Lachu Aravamudhan)

11. autoconf vs. imake (port tcl to chorus)

12. any Info about Chorus the RTOS offering from Sun

13. CHORUS/FUSION FOR SCO OPEN SYSTEMS SOFTWARE 3.0