We gave Saddam a new toy

Post by Linvocat » Fri, 21 Mar 2003 06:32:17

http://www.msnbc.com/news/870749.asp?0cv=CA01&cp1=1

"U.S. officials told Miklaszewski that the target was Saddam himself. They
would not say whether the attack, in which F-117s dropped mammoth GBU-27
"bunker buster" bombs, was successful."  Let's hope it was.

Here is the toy http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/smart/gbu-28.htm

We gave Saddam a new toy

Post by Linvocat » Fri, 21 Mar 2003 06:37:08

> http://www.msnbc.com/news/870749.asp?0cv=CA01&cp1=1

> "U.S. officials told Miklaszewski that the target was Saddam himself.
> They would not say whether the attack, in which F-117s dropped
> mammoth GBU-27 "bunker buster" bombs, was successful."  Let's hope it
> was.

> Here is the toy http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/smart/gbu-28.htm

Link to toy should have been
http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/smart/gbu-27.htm

We gave Saddam a new toy

Post by Freerid » Fri, 21 Mar 2003 06:54:55

> http://www.msnbc.com/news/870749.asp?0cv=CA01&cp1=1

> "U.S. officials told Miklaszewski that the target was Saddam himself.
> They would not say whether the attack, in which F-117s dropped mammoth
> GBU-27 "bunker buster" bombs, was successful."  Let's hope it was.

> Here is the toy http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/smart/gbu-28.htm

We need to some how make this into a cruise missile. :)

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/moab.htm

We gave Saddam a new toy

Post by Linvocat » Fri, 21 Mar 2003 07:34:06

>> http://www.msnbc.com/news/870749.asp?0cv=CA01&cp1=1

>> "U.S. officials told Miklaszewski that the target was Saddam himself.
>> They would not say whether the attack, in which F-117s dropped
>> mammoth GBU-27 "bunker buster" bombs, was successful."  Let's hope
>> it was.

>> Here is the toy http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/smart/gbu-28.htm

> We need to some how make this into a cruise missile. :)

> http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/moab.htm

What a perfect gift for the man who coined the phrase "mother of all wars".
If there are any remains, I hope we do the funeral up russian style - wrap
him in pigskin.

We gave Saddam a new toy

Post by kosh » Fri, 21 Mar 2003 07:40:21

> http://www.msnbc.com/news/870749.asp?0cv=CA01&cp1=1

> "U.S. officials told Miklaszewski that the target was Saddam himself. They
> would not say whether the attack, in which F-117s dropped mammoth GBU-27
> "bunker buster" bombs, was successful."  Let's hope it was.

> Here is the toy http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/smart/gbu-28.htm

Didn't work. He just gave a speech.

We gave Saddam a new toy

Post by gduk » Sat, 22 Mar 2003 08:00:21

> Possible video tape done earlier and he kind of looked bloated and puffy
> looking in the face.

He looks like Saddam Hussein after a week spent in a pickle barrel.
Either its not him or stress is taking a MAJOR toll on that man's body.
He certainly wouldn't be the first...

We gave Saddam a new toy

Post by d2003x » Sat, 22 Mar 2003 19:59:22

> http://www.msnbc.com/news/870749.asp?0cv=CA01&cp1=1

> "U.S. officials told Miklaszewski that the target was Saddam himself. They
> would not say whether the attack, in which F-117s dropped mammoth GBU-27
> "bunker buster" bombs, was successful."  Let's hope it was.

No, it would just make the problem in the Middle East more serious.
Quote:

Post by Linvocat » Sun, 23 Mar 2003 05:08:44

>> http://www.msnbc.com/news/870749.asp?0cv=CA01&cp1=1

>> "U.S. officials told Miklaszewski that the target was Saddam
>> himself. They would not say whether the attack, in which F-117s
>> dropped mammoth GBU-27 "bunker buster" bombs, was successful."
>> Let's hope it was.

> No, it would just make the problem in the Middle East more serious.

Yeah, right.  Go to France.  Gonna bury the boy with the pigs I think.

1. OT: Saddam Gives up finally!

HE!  No he doesn't.

But I thought that Jay Leno was funny tonight with his
Saddam/O.J. thing about Saddam being chased across town in a Bronco
and followed by several tanks and helicopters down some freeway.

My personal twist on Saddam would be a parody on 'Weekend at Bernies'

I wonder just where they have this guy proped up at?
Do you suppose they have him stuffed yet?

Is he Iraq's answer to Disney's animitronics?

2. FTP from SCO Openserver

3. I have 8 new toys

4. What's this VTOC thing?

5. A new toy for all you gearheads...

6. kernel source

7. RHL 5.1 Fresh install, but new toys are broken, is it me or...

8. Problem with Axis PrintServers

9. My New Toy!

10. wanting to buy new toys.

11. New Toy-need hardware help

12. Ricoh CD-RW: Episode One-I get a new toy.

13. New toy mostly working