Need to find specific marketing info on Linux

Post by Bob Tenne » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

 >I'm a long time Linux user (Currently using Redhat 5.2) who has just
 >joined a fairly large IT consultancy company in Europe.  I'm putting
 >together a proposal to try and convince the company to develop
 >a core competency in Linux and to aggressively push Linux to their
 >corporate customers.  To this end I need specific marketing
 >information regarding Linux, for example, articles on market share,
 >articles on Fortune 500 companies currently using Linux, etc.
 >
 >There's plenty of technical info on Linux but I'm hoping for
 >a web site (or two) that contain the information that I'm looking
 >for.
 >
 >I've already looked a bit at http://www.tux.org.  I'm also checking
 >out linux.org and some others.
 >
 >Any help you can give is appreciated,

Check out

http://linas.org/linux

Bob T.

look at back articles at http://www.linuxtoday.com

--
J. S. Jensen

http://www.Paramin.COM

1. Where to find hardware support info on specific kernel version?

Hello, everyone!
I was wondering where I can find info about what hardware is supported
(Manufacturer, device type, model number) by every linux version. I am
interested specifically in linux kernel version 2.4.2-2. I searched in
google and the newsgroups but didn't find anything listing this info.
Any links or places to look would be great help.
Thanks a lot,
Roumen.

2. Changes to "Unix - Frequently Asked Questions" [Frequent posting]

3. Need to find info on the 'FIND' command

4. Floppy disk setup to install custom MBR: etherboot + lilo

5. I need specific PCI Modem usage info.

6. source for /etc/config ?

7. IPO Stock market as mirror of Linux marketing

8. how about threads in solaris?

9. Linux get 27% on intel server market, Windows loses market share !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Linux gets 32% on intel server market, Windows loses market share !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Unix - Need to Find & Replace based on a specific string

12. "find" command to find file on specific date?