LinuxCAD for Linux Intel / LinuxCAD for Solaris SPARC

LinuxCAD for Linux Intel / LinuxCAD for Solaris SPARC

Post by Tim DuBos » Wed, 27 Feb 2002 01:40:12

LinuxCAD is today's leading computer aided design and drafting program for
The Linux Operating System.

Please contact us with any questions...

Riverside Technology Group
Tim DuBose
909-789-9876 Office
909-776-9469 Fax
909-544-2025 Mobile

www.riversidetechnologygroup.com
Resellers of the following:
LinuxCAD-SUN MICROSYSTEMS-SILICON GRAPHICS
IBM RS/6000-AS400-IBM NETFINITY-COMPAQ
DEC-HP-TOSHIBA-DELL-SONY-COBALT-CISCO
ADTRAN-BAYNETWORKS-PARADYNE-3COM-VERITAS

Post by Tim Smit » Wed, 27 Feb 2002 05:17:31

>LinuxCAD is today's leading computer aided design and drafting program for
>The Linux Operating System.

LinuxCAD doesn't have a very positive reputation:

http://www.zip.com.au/~erikd/lcad.html

>Please contact us with any questions...

>Riverside Technology Group
>Tim DuBose
>909-789-9876 Office
>909-776-9469 Fax
>909-544-2025 Mobile

>www.riversidetechnologygroup.com
>Resellers of the following:
>LinuxCAD-SUN MICROSYSTEMS-SILICON GRAPHICS
>IBM RS/6000-AS400-IBM NETFINITY-COMPAQ
>DEC-HP-TOSHIBA-DELL-SONY-COBALT-CISCO
>ADTRAN-BAYNETWORKS-PARADYNE-3COM-VERITAS

I didn't see any mention of LinuxCAD nor of any other Linux products
on that web site.  It's also not a big confidence builder to see

domain.  Not planning on being there long?

--Tim Smith

LinuxCAD for Linux Intel / LinuxCAD for Solaris SPARC

Post by Terry Port » Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:58:49

Tim DuBose is a spammer and wrote the following
:

**TOP POST FOR SPAMMERS**

This software is a crock of shit. See  Erics "Wy I don't like LinuxCAD"
page for a review.

        http://www.zip.com.au/~erikd/lcad.html

and :-

       http://pweb.netcom.com/~rwuest/linuxcadreview.html

Quote:>LinuxCAD is today's leading computer aided design and drafting program for

--
My Desktop is powered by GNU/LinuX. Debian 2.2 kernel 2.2.20
Free Micro burner: http://w3w.arafuraconnect.com.au/~tp/burn.html

LinuxCAD for Linux Intel / LinuxCAD for Solaris SPARC

Post by Johan Lindqui » Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:00:55

<nix x-post>

Tue, 26 Feb 2002 at 03:17 GMT, peering quizzically at his shoes,

Quote:> domain.  Not planning on being there long?

Spammers never do.

cheers,

     /Johan

--
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.      Perth ---> *
  8:44am  up 75 days, 15:14,  4 users,  load average: 3.72, 2.79, 2.49

Post by MJ R » Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:15:47

>This software is a crock of shit. See  Erics "Wy I don't like LinuxCAD"
>page for a review.
>    http://www.zip.com.au/~erikd/lcad.html
>and :-
>       http://pweb.netcom.com/~rwuest/linuxcadreview.html

Please, don't hold back.  What do you really think of it?

Damn spammers.  What are the alternatives to their software?

LinuxCAD for Linux Intel / LinuxCAD for Solaris SPARC

Post by Terry Port » Thu, 28 Feb 2002 04:38:28

MJ Ray is inventive and wrote the following
 in smoke upside down, and at 500 feet with an old crop duster:

>>This software is a crock of shit. See  Erics "Wy I don't like LinuxCAD"
>>page for a review.
>>        http://www.zip.com.au/~erikd/lcad.html
>>and :-
>>       http://pweb.netcom.com/~rwuest/linuxcadreview.html

>Please, don't hold back.  What do you really think of it?

The same as Erik

Quote:

>Damn spammers.

Yep.

Quote:>  What are the alternatives to their software?

Microstation95 is one.

--
Kind Regards from Terry
My Desktop is powered by GNU/LinuX. Debian 2.2 kernel 2.2.20
Free Micro burner: http://w3w.arafuraconnect.com.au/~tp/burn.html
** Registration Number: 103931,  http://counter.li.org **

LinuxCAD for Linux Intel / LinuxCAD for Solaris SPARC

Post by Wolf » Sun, 03 Mar 2002 03:07:06

i certainly won't buy this product. i am depressed just reading these
fiascos.
why not return the product?  they do have a have a real return policy don't
they?

> MJ Ray is inventive and wrote the following
>  in smoke upside down, and at 500 feet with an old crop duster:

> >>This software is a crock of shit. See  Erics "Wy I don't like LinuxCAD"
> >>page for a review.
> >> http://www.zip.com.au/~erikd/lcad.html
> >>and :-
> >>       http://pweb.netcom.com/~rwuest/linuxcadreview.html

> >Please, don't hold back.  What do you really think of it?

> The same as Erik

> >Damn spammers.

> Yep.

> >  What are the alternatives to their software?

> Microstation95 is one.

> --
> Kind Regards from Terry
> My Desktop is powered by GNU/LinuX. Debian 2.2 kernel 2.2.20
> Free Micro burner: http://w3w.arafuraconnect.com.au/~tp/burn.html
> ** Registration Number: 103931,  http://counter.li.org **

1. those twerps at LinuxCAD (Re: 14 May LinuxCAD v 1.5)

What is wrong with these people?  (My email flame didn't get a
response.)  Is their linux product really doing so badly that they
dare anger linux.advocacy readers in one last desperate
self-destructing act?

I've generally resisted using kill-files but this is just getting to
be too much.

Navin

At one point in cyberspacetime,

[badly formatted BS in .advocacy]

2. X

3. Boycott LinuxCAD (was Re: LinuxCAD v 1.8 has arrived.)

4. X Error BadLength...

5. COMMERCIAL: LinuxCAD released for Intel&SPARC

6. Inheriting a data byte

7. LinuxCAD released for Intel&SPARC

8. Oracle locks up when mirrored on raw lv's

9. sparc (ultra sparc) solaris 8 vs. intel solaris 8 comparison

10. COMMERCIAL: LinuxCAD

11. 19 May LinuxCAD v 1.5

12. F591AB56 10 Sep LinuxCAD v 1.5

13. 19 May LinuxCAD v 1.5