Europe's second largest cable television operator UPC part owned by MSFT

Europe's second largest cable television operator UPC part owned by MSFT

Post by S » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

so all you european SCAM jobless linuxer's , next time you watch cable,
remember your, errr your parents are paying softee :))

BUY MSFT PRODUCTS

http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/991115/z1.html

--

Europe's second largest cable television operator UPC part owned by MSFT

Post by Thomas Skyt Jesse » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

S schrieb:

Quote:> so all you european SCAM jobless linuxer's , next time you watch cable,
> remember your, errr your parents are paying softee :))

> BUY MSFT PRODUCTS

> http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/991115/z1.html

> --

Not at all! There still are the minor cable-companies... they often offer a
much better service than the larger ones who can't operate regionally.

1. World's second largest vendor of Windows machines chooses NT4 for Web Site

http://www.netcraft.com/survey/
World's second largest vendor of Windows machines chooses NT4 for Web
Site

What reason might Dell give for running www.dell.co.uk on NT4?

*  When we say "Upgrade!" you must do what we say, not do what we do.
*  We're still waiting for our order to be delivered.
*  It's not broke, and we don't need to fix it.
*  We're less of a target for attackers. There's no kudos in hacking *
*  anything more than 5 years old.
*  We've been evaluating Linux, and have not yet reached a decision.
*  It's just the front end machines. Everything else has been running
*  Windows 2003 for months. Honest!
*  The cobbler's children didn't have shoes, either.
*  That site doesn't see a lot of traffic. It just redirects to
www.euro.dell.com.
*  If you think that running NT4 doesn't do a lot for our product
advocacy, then you haven't seen what our evil competitor
www.computers.toshiba.co.uk runs.

The site www.computers.toshiba.co.uk is running
Netscape-Enterprise/6.0 on Solaris.

2. 2.5.62: /proc/ide/pdcnew returns incomplete data [8/17]

3. Programming my own Unix shell, part two - "The EFAULT error"

4. Fonts on Sol2.6/SPARC

5. Microsoft embraces cable television, MSNBC.com

6. Athlon doesn't like Athlon optimisation?

7. Microsoft and General Instrument Team to Bring Streaming Media Content To Cable Television

8. irq 13 -- free to use on a 486 ?

9. BUILD YOUR OWN CABLE TV DESCRAMBLER..FREE CABLE-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-0=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--- 46024

10. Can't network two PC's RH 5.3 - no-hub - WD8013 cards - coaxial cable

11. TMF: Cast your own vote! / Microsoft Corp. (MSFT)

12. Getting unresolved symbols for 'new' and 'delete' operators

13. about UPSes: I don't want to make my own cable