what explains Kadaitcha Man ?

Post by clone-of-amnesi » Sat, 29 Mar 2003 13:15:15

You know this probably explains the incoherent scatological releted
ravings coming from you. It must be all those decades of inbreeding
and making love to the sheep that did it.

kadaitcha.ath.cx
Registrar: Christmas Island Technology Corp (citc)

what explains Kadaitcha Man ?

Post by Michael Alge » Sun, 30 Mar 2003 04:35:46

(clone-of-amnesiac) wrote in

Quote:> You know this probably explains the incoherent scatological releted
> ravings coming from you. It must be all those decades of inbreeding
> and making love to the sheep that did it.
> kadaitcha.ath.cx
> Registrar: Christmas Island Technology Corp (citc)

ath.cx is owned by DynDNS.org, and anybody can get an ath.cx hostname just
by registering with them (it's free).  Kadaitcha actually lives in New
South Wales (Australia).  The .cx TLD is for Christmas Island, but since
they don't really have much use for it they sell it to others so they can
have great domain names like goatse.cx, which is a website I don't
particularly recommend visiting.

HTH.
--
Mike.