CALDERA NETWORK DESKTOP

Post by Alan M. Collo » Wed, 15 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Hello,.

         I very much want to being enjoying and learning Linux as well
as you all do.  I was thinking about purchasing the Linux distribution
from Caldera Networks, the Caldera Network Desktop.
        I would appreciate any comment you can give me on this
product, from anyone that either has it, have installed it, or any
other important information on it.  I very much appreciate your
assistance.

Thank you so much,

1. caldera Network Desktop aha-2940 and 3c59x

I am trying ot get Caldera Network Desktop to work on my machine at
work.  It has a 2940 and 3c590 card that isn't recognized.  I would
like to get this configuration to work to make testing easier.

If this isn't possible, I will grab some older scsi and ethernet cards
that may be more paletable to caldera.

BTW, using  this in a Netware enviroment.

Wes Szumera
Plant Engineer
Eagle Picher Trim Divsion

2. How To : Ip aliasing

3. Caldera Network Desktop

4. piping to 'more' inside C

5. Getting installed Caldera Network Desktop Preview II with a 3c589B

6. Snow ball

7. Caldera network desktop and routing

8. Compaq Presario 850 --- video specs

9. Caldera Network Desktop: Is it like OS/2 WPS?

10. Caldera Network Desktop (was:Re: SMP & threads for SQL queries)

11. Caldera Network Desktop 1.0 and Os2 warp

12. FS: Caldera Network Desktop