COLA FAQ 1 of 7 16-Nov-2002

Post by kerk » Sun, 17 Nov 2002 16:24:13

Be adviced that this COLA FAQ has not been submitted to me for approval.
Until your FAQ is not certified by the elected COLA Moderator, me, I am
going to have to ask you to recall it so I am not forced to delete it.

As I have mentioned before, my COLA Administration platform includes
publishing an FAQ, but this is not the official one.

Kindly remove it from my NG, thank you for your cooperation.

Kerke
Elected and Official COLA Moderator

COLA FAQ 1 of 7 16-Nov-2002

Post by Chris Hoda » Sun, 17 Nov 2002 23:00:57

Quote:> Be adviced that this COLA FAQ has not been submitted to me for approval.
> Until your FAQ is not certified by the elected COLA Moderator, me, I am
> going to have to ask you to recall it so I am not forced to delete it.

> As I have mentioned before, my COLA Administration platform includes
> publishing an FAQ, but this is not the official one.

> Kindly remove it from my NG, thank you for your cooperation.

> Kerke
> Elected and Official COLA Moderator

(a) You're not the COLA moderator.
(b) No one elected you but yourself.
(c) It's not official.
(d) If you think you possess any actual authority in this board,
perhaps you should look not too deeply and see that you have none.
(e) Get a life and/or job.

COLA FAQ 1 of 7 16-Nov-2002

Post by D?üG. » Sun, 17 Nov 2002 23:17:28

> Be adviced that this COLA FAQ has not been submitted to me for approval.
> Until your FAQ is not certified by the elected COLA Moderator, me, I am
> going to have to ask you to recall it so I am not forced to delete it.

> As I have mentioned before, my COLA Administration platform includes
> publishing an FAQ, but this is not the official one.

In other words moron you are some rambling idiot waiting for the someone to put
him out of his misery.

Quote:> Kindly remove it from my NG, thank you for your cooperation.

Kindly get back on your med's you dipshit.

Quote:> Kerke
> Elected and Official COLA Moderator

You were elected in the same way as Saddam is always being re-elected president
of Iraq.

P.S. Linux = Just like Democracy = Freedom !

--
Give Me Linux Or Give Me Death !

COLA FAQ 1 of 7 16-Nov-2002

Post by D?üG. » Sun, 17 Nov 2002 23:22:47

> Be adviced that this COLA FAQ has not been submitted to me for approval.
> Until your FAQ is not certified by the elected COLA Moderator, me, I am
> going to have to ask you to recall it so I am not forced to delete it.

> As I have mentioned before, my COLA Administration platform includes
> publishing an FAQ, but this is not the official one.

In other words moron you are some rambling idiot waiting for the someone to put
him out of his misery.

Quote:> Kindly remove it from my NG, thank you for your cooperation.

Kindly get back on your med's you dipshit.

Quote:> Kerke
> Elected and Official COLA Moderator

You were elected in the same way as Saddam is always being re-elected president
of Iraq.

P.S. Linux just like Democracy = FREEDOM for all who want it !
--

Post by GreyClou » Mon, 18 Nov 2002 03:10:55

> Be adviced that this COLA FAQ has not been submitted to me for approval.
> Until your FAQ is not certified by the elected COLA Moderator, me, I am
> going to have to ask you to recall it so I am not forced to delete it.

> As I have mentioned before, my COLA Administration platform includes
> publishing an FAQ, but this is not the official one.

> Kindly remove it from my NG, thank you for your cooperation.

> Kerke
> Elected and Official COLA Moderator

**SPANK**   **SPANK**

COLA FAQ 1 of 7 16-Nov-2002

Post by The Ghost In The Machin » Wed, 20 Nov 2002 01:21:58

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Chris Hodapp

 wrote
on 16 Nov 2002 13:00:57 -0800

>> Be adviced that this COLA FAQ has not been submitted to me for approval.
>> Until your FAQ is not certified by the elected COLA Moderator, me, I am
>> going to have to ask you to recall it so I am not forced to delete it.

"Not certified"?

Methinks the COLA Moderator needs a COLAM Proofreader... :-)

Quote:

>> As I have mentioned before, my COLA Administration platform includes
>> publishing an FAQ, but this is not the official one.

>> Kindly remove it from my NG, thank you for your cooperation.

>> Kerke
>> Elected and Official COLA Moderator

> (a) You're not the COLA moderator.

Actually, his sig says he is the COLA moderator.  And of course he
has a goodly collection of bridges to sell, as well...

Or was that K-Man?  So many "moderators" in this newsgroup...

Quote:> (b) No one elected you but yourself.
> (c) It's not official.
> (d) If you think you possess any actual authority in this board,
> perhaps you should look not too deeply and see that you have none.
> (e) Get a life and/or job.

(f) All of the above. :-)

--

It's still legal to go .sigless.

COLA FAQ 1 of 7 16-Nov-2002

Post by COLA Moderato » Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:02:05

> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Chris Hodapp

>  wrote
> on 16 Nov 2002 13:00:57 -0800

> >> Be adviced that this COLA FAQ has not been submitted to me for
approval.
> >> Until your FAQ is not certified by the elected COLA Moderator, me, I am
> >> going to have to ask you to recall it so I am not forced to delete it.

> "Not certified"?

> Methinks the COLA Moderator needs a COLAM Proofreader... :-)

> >> As I have mentioned before, my COLA Administration platform includes
> >> publishing an FAQ, but this is not the official one.

> >> Kindly remove it from my NG, thank you for your cooperation.

> >> Kerke
> >> Elected and Official COLA Moderator

> > (a) You're not the COLA moderator.

> Actually, his sig says he is the COLA moderator.  And of course he
> has a goodly collection of bridges to sell, as well...

> Or was that K-Man?  So many "moderators" in this newsgroup...

> > (b) No one elected you but yourself.
> > (c) It's not official.
> > (d) If you think you possess any actual authority in this board,
> > perhaps you should look not too deeply and see that you have none.
> > (e) Get a life and/or job.

> (f) All of the above. :-)

I, kerke, am the one and only COLA Moderator. All others are impostors.
My COLA administration is in charge.

kerke

COLA FAQ 1 of 7 16-Nov-2002

Post by The Ghost In The Machin » Thu, 21 Nov 2002 03:00:10

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, COLA Moderator

 wrote
on Tue, 19 Nov 2002 11:02:05 -0500

[snip]

Quote:>> Actually, his sig says he is the COLA moderator.  And of course he
>> has a goodly collection of bridges to sell, as well...

>> Or was that K-Man?  So many "moderators" in this newsgroup...

[snip]

Quote:> I, kerke, am the one and only COLA Moderator. All others are impostors.
> My COLA administration is in charge.

OK, I gotta ask:

In charge of what? :-P

[.sigsnip]

--

Post by OzMa » Thu, 21 Nov 2002 10:22:26

Quote:> Be adviced that this COLA FAQ has not been submitted to me for approval.
> Until your FAQ is not certified by the elected COLA Moderator, me, I am
> going to have to ask you to recall it so I am not forced to delete it.

> As I have mentioned before, my COLA Administration platform includes
> publishing an FAQ, but this is not the official one.

> Kindly remove it from my NG, thank you for your cooperation.

> Kerke
> Elected and Official COLA Moderator

What role do you play in this newsgroup as COLA moderator? Do you have
some kind of mystic power giving you supremacy over all others in the
NG? All I have ever seen you do in this NG is badmouth Linux and it's
users while putting around on your Microsoft bandwagon. Do you think
that just because you crown yourself COLA moderator when posting to
this newsgroup that people will bow down to you and respect your
almighty authority? Going through the archives of this newsgroup I
have found that more or less all of your posts have been ignored,
nit-picked or flamed. If you really ae this groups one and only
moderator why don't people show you any respect?

Thankyou for listening to this 13 year old childs rant

The beatings will continue until morale improves

COLA FAQ 1 of 7 16-Nov-2002

Post by d2002x » Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:38:47

Quote:> Be adviced that this COLA FAQ has not been submitted to me for approval.
> Until your FAQ is not certified by the elected COLA Moderator, me, I am
> going to have to ask you to recall it so I am not forced to delete it.

> As I have mentioned before, my COLA Administration platform includes
> publishing an FAQ, but this is not the official one.

Where is the FAQ?

Quote:

> Kindly remove it from my NG,

Eh?

Quote:> thank you for your cooperation.

> Kerke

The name is cute :-)

Quote:> Elected and Official COLA Moderator

PASS.

--
d2002xx
retired COLA wintroll-feeder #1