I will now perform a neat trick

Post by Flacc » Fri, 02 Mar 2001 11:26:09

Quote:> If youd bother to read the full thread numb nuts you would have noticed
> it wasnt me who started the thread but Clamchu, so whos the dork now
> huh?

I guess the dork would be anyone who's actually bothered to read the full
thread.

I will now perform a neat trick

Post by Ray Chaso » Sat, 03 Mar 2001 13:02:21

Quote:>Heh.  Well good luck; judging from his .sig, it takes truly inspired
>idiocy to be enshrined therein.  :-)  Mere run of the mill moronity
>doesn't make the cut.

And not just any "truly inspired idiocy," else there'd be something
like this:

R.  Aaron Kulkis is a spammer and all-around thick-headed jerk who
    doesn't understand the first thing about Usenet etiquette.

--
         PGP public key at http://www.smart.net/~rchason/pubkey.asc