USENIX roomshare (see comp.org.usenix.roomshare)

USENIX roomshare (see comp.org.usenix.roomshare)

Post by Mike Colema » Wed, 04 Dec 1996 04:00:00

If you're attending the January USENIX in Anaheim, and you're not made of
money, don't forget to check out comp.org.usenix.roomshare for room-sharing
arrangements.

--Mike

--
Mike Coleman                                  http://ctr.cstp.umkc.edu/~coleman
                    I'm not an actor, but I play one on TV.

1. RFD: comp.org.iaug

 A Call for Votes: comp.org.iaug

  Charter:

   This newsgroup will provide a forum for the discussion of issues
   relating to the International AIX User Group and local AIX
   user group chapters. Similar groups are comp.org.sug (Sun User Group)
   and comp.org.usenix.

   Please don't send me flames about the name. I was not involved
   in the choice of IAUG as an acronym for the group, but believe
   the newsgroup should accurately reflect the name of the
   organization.

 Reference Entry
   comp.unix.aix     Issues relating to AIX.

 How to vote:

   Send email to one of these two addresses:

     You can not vote by replying to this posting.  You must send email
     to one of the addresses above.  I plan to post two mass ACKs: one
     on Jan 16th, and one on Jan 28th.

     Votes will be collected until noon on Friday, Feb. 7th (CST).
     They must have reached pencom.com by then.

--

Dinah McNutt                                    Pencom Software, Inc.

2. Slackware 3.4 won't boot on 386SX with 4MB ???

3. 2001 USENIX Annual Technical Conference

4. Apache virtual host problem?

5. 7th USENIX Security Symposium - Call for Papers

6. Would NIS+ master work with NIS+ & NIS Slave?????????

7. Papers Due April 8 - 6th USENIX Tcl/Tk Conference

8. Newbie NFS question

9. USENIX Winter '93 Technical Conference Tutorials

10. 5th USENIX UNIX Security Symposium

11. 2001 USENIX Annual Technical Conference

12. USENIX Winter 1994 Technical Conference Tutorial Program

13. 7th USENIX Security Symposium - Call for Papers