Microsoft, software company or horrible disease?

Post by Eric Benne » Mon, 17 Mar 1997 04:00:00

> > So, in your opinion the Mac and Amiga ways are "coorect" is that
> > what you are saying? Well, I strongly dissagree, and most Mac
> > people I know do to. They all have "sticky menus" or whatever it
> > is called installed. Even the most die-hard MacVocates.

> Really? We have 50 Macs around here. And I certainly qualify as a die-hard
> Macvocate. Not a single Mac has Sticky Menus installed.

A couple years ago someone proposed StickyClick for the Macs in the
public computer lab I help run.  We voted it down.  :-)

--

*dog: because not all web browsers should be bloated.

1. Microsoft, software company or horrible disease?

Well, then I guess we should not buy UNIX machines, or Alphas, or OS/400,
or S390, or any other computers either based on that logic.

Ignorance may be bliss, but it is truly the enemy of us all.

Thomas B. Stanley                 |  "He who is afraid of asking
User Support Programmer           |   is ashamed of learning."
Oklahoma Climatological Survey    |         - Chinese proverb

2. sed and newlines

3. where is tzsetwall() ?

4. Differences between gcc on linux and Compaq Tru64

5. Networks Associates virus scanner gives Microsoft Exchange autoimmune disease, businessWEEK.com

6. Possible bug in .3.43 and .3.45

7. Microsoft on Microsoft-How does the software giant spin it own history in its reference products?

8. Microsoft exec says company feared browser comparisons

9. Microsoft is THE most valuable company

10. Microsoft is a great American company

11. Microsoft = MOST Influential Company